Questionator Questionator 26-30 135 Answers Jun 20, 2012

Question of the Day

When my ex went to hospital to give birth, they laid her on the bed, took off her clothes, pumped her full of drugs and told her it wouldn't hurt...<br />
Which made me laugh, because that's exactly how I got her pregnant in the first place.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

that made me laugh

Best Answer

you devil!!!! hehehehe

Best Answer

lololol. :)

Best Answer

That sure gets a chuckle from me.

Best Answer

Oh my GOD... you crazy.... O_O

Best Answer

It's really hard to recall.. My husband makes me laugh often. And to him, hearing me laugh is like his need for oxygen. :o)

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

very sweet :-)

Best Answer

Some one messaged me and wanted to chat on Skype. They promised me they wouldn't be naked.

Best Answer

Some sleazebag on here begging to be friends with me. I thought, sure, when hell freezes and unthaws. I don't befriend perverts and jerks.

Best Answer

My son commenting on the solstice. For us in Australia it is the winter solstice. He said, "Oh good! It will be the shortest day of school tomorrow!"

Best Answer

Maybe because I am exhausted and losing my grip but I have been laughing at the same thing, maniacally for three days. I was watching some stupid movie clips on youtube and Samuel L. Jackson pops on the screen and, like a boss, shouts: "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHEREFFING SNAKES ON THIS MOTHEREFFING PLANE." <br />
Evem though everyone at home is sick of me, and I HATE that word, I am never, NEVER going to stop playing that and laughing my head off. I am going to go play it right now...and then try and get used to the idea that I will probably die alone.

Best Answer

Sh!t no. This site is too bl00dy decent.

Best Answer

http://youtu.be/TJnZtcY5-Mk <br />
this video lmao

Best Answer

Reading these answers.

Best Answer

Seeing a rat die in the cold air outside! >:)

Best Answer

My male companion telling me i tasted like fruit when he was done giving me oral sex

Best Answer

Craig ferguson interviewing lauren graham...it was hilarious...

Best Answer

At how predictable this question of the day was since yesterday's was "make you cry".

Best Answer

My 2-year old asking me, "so what you think mom?"

Best Answer

My 3 year old. He's a goon.

Best Answer

My basset hound tring to hump the cat....lol

Best Answer

I was in traffic and the lady in the car next to me rolled down her window. She spit out her chewing gum and threw it out her window. It stuck on the windshield of the car next to her. The driver turned on her windshieldwipers and the gum smeared and the light changed.

Best Answer

The last thing that made me laugh was me. I crack me up.

Best Answer

just this morning ~ when my three and a half year old son responded to my good morning cooper ! with a you know what dad .................I sure do love you alot ! thanks for being my dad ! it really cracked me up as kids say the darndest things !

Best Answer

I laughed just now reading all the answers, about cats being funny, the child being a comedian, bunnys, lol see I'm laughing. It's funny what people laugh about. Believe it or not I don't think i laughed in about a week, until just now...

Best Answer

at lunch today my friend did this weird thing where she was trying to stroke my friend's leg (don't ask why) but she looked like she was doing that thing with your arms when you dive into a pool. so i said 'it looks like your trying to dive into her legs!' and we all started laughing so much.

Best Answer