dfwgirl dfwgirl 36-40, F 11 Answers Aug 13, 2012 in Romance & True Love

Ha this made me remember when my hubby took me on our first date. <br />
I had just come off stage, (singing) so I was quite glammed up, we went to a little spanish tapas bar. Full at the time with taxi drivers and such.<br />
I said something funny as he took a gulp of his beer, and spat it all out in my face. My long hair was drenched and make-up running. <br />
He was Horrified, I just laughed it off, thought it was hilarious as all the other customers saw.<br />
We have been together 16years now ! (thanks for reminding me) teeheehe

Best Answer

That is great! I love that ;)

Best Answer

When you find someone compatible, your date will run smoothly and effortlessly..... Good Luck for the future.

Best Answer

Wiped my gob with the back of my hand.

Best Answer

I took the wife with me.....ooops.

Best Answer

was the wife not into it? or the girl you took out?!
I'm just saying.. I live in Dallas crazy things happen here

Best Answer

No I just didn't know I was married so it was all a bit crazy.

Best Answer

You didn't know you were married? was it someone pretending to be your wife then?

Best Answer

No no its ok I was only joking....thankfully all my dates have had a happy ending........I've never had to go on a date to tell the truth.

Best Answer

Punched the waitress spark out for bringing the wrong bottle of wine. Luckily, i ran out before the police came and also, i didnt have to pay the bill, bonus.

Best Answer

sure sure sure
I hope you really didn't do that

Best Answer

Of course not. How very dare you. lol

Best Answer

And I would bet that he is still your last boyfriend - but that wont last very long!

Best Answer

He is.. this one is taking me time to get over, plus he reappears just when I feel like I'm over him... jerk!

Best Answer

I bet that you don't have anyone who loves you and you are speaking of past experiences kbgloves1. Smh....

Best Answer

I have no one that loves me in that way right now, but I am speaking from my life experience! Very intuitive for you to recognize this, or is it that obvious?

Best Answer

Ex's have a way of doing that! I saw mine this morning!

Best Answer

It was obvious.

Best Answer

And I consider myself intuitive as well, thanks for recognizing that.

Best Answer

I didnt think it was so, obvious! But I am what I am and it is what it is - Life goes on and I will be a part of it - The joy truly is in the journey - wish you happiness in yours!

Best Answer

Thanks.

Best Answer

I think that you are very intuitive! I wish that I was that intuitve when I was twice your age :-)

Best Answer

It helps in life. XD

Best Answer

Telling the person that Commitment scares me sometimes.<br />
Whew...glad she forgave me.

Best Answer

lol, I've done that
yeah that one can be a deal breaker
Glad yours worked out

Best Answer

thanks XD

Best Answer