davish16 davish16 18-21, M 22 Answers Oct 9, 2012 in Hobbies

First thing--Throw my alarm clock across the room.<br />
Last thing--Put my alarm clock back where it belongs.

Best Answer

so f-ing true! lol

Best Answer

Haha

Best Answer

Log out of EP log into EP.

Best Answer

Think of him

Best Answer

Last thing I do before I go to bed is think about all the past memories I would have liked to change. I literally just lay there and think about everything that is wrong with my life, day dreaming to sleep how it would be if my life was enjoyable. I cant help it. I wake up not wanting to wake up. Usually just lay there starring at the ceiling until I have to get up.

Best Answer

You need to relax

Best Answer

Easier said than done

Best Answer

wow, that's pretty much how it is for me, especially the part about waking up and just lying there. I'm usually lying there for around two hours before I get up. then i have to rush and i don't have enough time.

Best Answer

First I shower, I'm more thorough with it compared to my morning bath. The world is a very dirty place. Brush teeth, eyebrows, make-up remover, moisturizer. Followed by an ice water face bath, which I got from Joan Crawford in Mummy Dearest. The hight of glamor. Find something cute to wear, text my gay uncles to tell them I'm almost ready for my afternoon tea. Then I brush my hair! :D.<br />
For my morning one though, I shower and brush my teeth. Not enough time :(

Best Answer

pee, pee

Best Answer

set my alarm before falling asleep 1st thing i do is make my coffee then sit on computer and look at things on net

Best Answer

Last thing I do is.. smoke a cigarette & then pray Lol. First thing in the morning I smoke a cigarette and check facebook.

Best Answer

Answer EP questions in bed, first thing I do next morning is hit SNOOZE

Best Answer

think of my angel then go to bed then wake up a light a ciggie ;)

Best Answer

Lift the blankets ..... open my eyes.

Best Answer

Last thing: take off my contacts<br />
First thing: Get my clothes for the day.

Best Answer

Burn a butt

Best Answer

I smoke a joint before I fall asleep...when I wake up,the first thing I do is smoke a cigarette.cant wake up otherwise.

Best Answer

First thing: turn off alarm.<br />
Last thing: prayers.

Best Answer

Brush my teeth. Feed my dogs in the morning.

Best Answer

Look at clock and pray in PM.......AM go pee

Best Answer

brush teeth, wash face, drink water

Best Answer