pain, hatred, single-minded people. Loneliness. <br />
The worst part, is I am still there. just three more months though, I don't know if I can wait that long.

Best Answer

Hey dudes let's party!Actually that the classes were a bore.I attended an academy school(where students study at their own pace)through eighth grade,and high school was teaching things I'd already learned.

Best Answer

i dont remember anything from college. i remeber everything from high school baby. our graduation ceremony was splendid. our girls were beautiful but now that dream is fizzled. alas!

Best Answer

Spending the night of the Senior Ball on the beach screwing, then trying to pitch a ba<x>seball game the next afternoon without any sleep.

Best Answer

my mom saying she wasn't going to get my high school picture of when i got my diploma b/c i cut my hair short like a boys instead of the long wavy hair she so much adored.<br />
my last memory of actually being in school is when i was trying to catch up on my physics lab and one of the labs we had to fill this tube up with different amounts of water and tap this prong on it and draw what we heard, i didn't hear anything so i drew nothing. i handed it back in and my teacher was mad and thought i just didn't do it so she did it with me and i still couldn't hear whatever it was i was supposed to hear. my teacher said i need my hearing checked. (no argument there) but i passed that stupid beep test hearing test with flying colors my nurse thought i made it up until she talked to my teacher. they were both stumped.<br />
day before graduation i was excited to start college now that i've been medically withdrawn twice and suspended for 2 years, i'm not so enthused about it and miss high school where my teachers actually cared about me and my well being. i can't wait until i am ready to go back to school, i want to be a therapist and help people like me, once i fix me.

Best Answer

Being arrested for burning down a locker...two years probation and a hundred community hours of my time!!A big price for a little stupidity!!!A lesson learned!!!

Best Answer

Yep,same section!!!CHEERS!!!

Best Answer

All of it? hehe

Best Answer

Graduation after party. I was wearing this pretty blue dress that had a fatal flaw: a dipping neckline. I had to keep tabs on it all night long, didn't want people seeing my Hello Kitty brassiere. At the time that would have been ultra mortifying.

Best Answer

eating my promdates *****...

Best Answer

Getting drunk and giving a graduation speech that trashed everyone's whole "ill love and remember you all forever" speeches. Everyone said it was a great speech, but I was really just drunk and trying to p*ss everyone off.

Best Answer

ahhh, well not an entirely positive or uplifting story but the last thing i remember from high school was throwing up, we had our graduation party the night before the very last day, maybe not the smartest move made on our parts, but we partied and had a half day of school the next day which was compulsary, if you did not turn up you did not graduate. took all of our efforts to make it to school on the last day and when they were doing the group graduation picture i was around the corner throwing up. then it was all over, went home, slept it off.

Best Answer

The final bell :)

Best Answer

Being threatened with detention for cursing.....on the last day of school. WTF? lol

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer