Questionator Questionator 26-30 215 Answers Jan 17, 2013 in Community

Question of the Day

My own life. Three years ago today I was still in the middle of my three month coma literally fighting for my life. I credit the nurses for pulling me thru

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Rock ******* star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Heres to you!!!
U cant keep a good girl down :)
Best
Helena xo

Best Answer

that is why we nurses do our jobs so well. people like you who fight for life. *applauds* xoxo

Best Answer

The last thing? I'm not sure what that means, as I've never been in a fight. But there are a few things that I would fight for if need be. They include my family and friends as well as life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

omg it says somthing other than "soap on a rope"!

Best Answer

Occasionally

Best Answer

abused animals because they cannot help themselves

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Beautiful.

Best Answer

wow.

Best Answer

The life of My Granddaughter....... to My GRAVE!!

Best Answer

my niece!!! hope your granddaughter stays safe from whatever might be threatening her

Best Answer

Last year in Ocean City’s (NJ) boardwalk my Granddaughter and her cousin (ages 10 & 14) were in one small motorized racing car. Not bumping cars………..racing cars. It’s a small racing tract, just enough for making a loop around the track. Perfect for teenagers.
One idiot about 30 years old was driving and yelling at everyone. Scaring the young kids. A few parents are telling this guy to knock it off. One person went to the guy running the amusement and ask to have the ride shut down or remove the crazy loud mouth. Nothing was done. He was so loud all the kids were scared. All of a sudden he rides right into the back of my granddaughter’s car. I started screaming at this idiot…. It was loud and foul enough to quiet the crowd. I didn’t know it but standing next to me was this guy’s wife and some other guy. I glanced over and she smiled and nodded. I’m pacing and waiting. It wasn’t a question if I was going smack him as much as where I’m going to smack him. I see he’s about 6’ 1” or 2”, thin and wearing glasses. I couldn’t believe later when I was reviewing everything, that I actually thought about not hitting him up around the glasses. That thought was short lived and If I hit him and the glasses break, so be it.
The ride ends. He walks up the ramp and meets the lady that was beside me. They both turn around and he smirks. I see red. Now its down to one word. All I need is for him to say 1 cocky word. I’m in his face …..telling him that was my granddaughter , while calling him ever stupid F****ing idiot, etc. He apologized. It was a sincere apology. I didn’t smack him.
I’m in my 50’s he’s in his 30’s. What am I thinking. Just shows you how we defend our homilies at any cost. Well maybe not any cost……lol
Sorry it’s so long but thought you might enjoy the story.

Best Answer

I am not sure. I would fight for women of pakistan whose partners threw acid to disfugure them for life. They should have the same treatments. Not prison. (Watched the prog last nite).<br />
I would stick up for those who were wrongly accused of being anti social in public by police force. I've seen it on the news once and I couldn't believe it. <br />
Most of all my son, my nieces and my parents and some of my cousins because they all fought for my son and I will never forget it. God bless dem. :)

Best Answer

god bless you :) would've never even thought of that...

Best Answer

Thank you. :)

Best Answer

no prob :)

Best Answer

A seat on the bus.<br />
The little old ladies around here carry knives!

Best Answer

The safety of a child I didn't know.

Best Answer

Isn't everyone misreading this question? It's the last thing you WERE willing to fight for, not ARE willing to fight for!

Best Answer

This week I fought for my life. When my doctor started on my stomach surgery a vein popped in my brain which almost caused massive bleeding. A trauma team were called to help. <br />
( this statement is now being taken and written by my husband)

Best Answer

The last thing I fought for was in court, over my child..I have primary custody my ex didn't like that..Tried to fight tooth and nail over that..He failed miserably..I will always fight for my kid no matter what..

Best Answer

My kids and my parents

Best Answer

Anything and everything which I may perceive to somehow contribute to any negativity whatsoever in my life.

Best Answer

My sobriety. It's a daily fight. But so worth every moment.

Best Answer

For my self respect

Best Answer

My kids...their right to be in a safe family environment

Best Answer

I'll fight for my kids, life and my dignity. Last thing I'll fight for is A GUY...

Best Answer

I am on this too!

Best Answer

&lt;3 :)

Best Answer

My marriage.

Best Answer

I'm going with divorce too..

Best Answer

My girlfriends Honor. I put her abusive scumbag ex in his place and got him to understand the error of his ways! We now enjoy a wonderful loving relationship :~)

Best Answer

My Ex.

Best Answer

My idol that is a singer...because he gets too much hate for nothing!

Best Answer