UnderEli UnderEli 41-45, M 15 Answers Oct 10, 2012 in WTK

Fox!! Cute!!

Best Answer

There are wild rabbits all around my neighborhood. I see them in the evenings when I go for a walk. Cute.

Best Answer

I remember seeing so many of these when I was at university. The place was practically overrun with them. They were some of the best-fed rabbits, too. Lots of young girls' student loans went towards maintaining their diets.

Best Answer

I've had a hedgehog visiting us recently in the garden. Cute little thing and a really noisy eater.

Best Answer

Wow. I don't know if I've ever seen one, except in a zoo perhaps?

Best Answer

Squirrel, cute

Best Answer

Every day when I'm driving home from work I see a squirrel scampering along a telephone line above the road. It makes me worry it'll fall right in front of me one day and I won't be able to stop in time. I'm starting to **** a lot of motorists off.

Best Answer

Just today, I had a wild turkey walk out in the road in front of me.

Best Answer

Wow! Neat!

Best Answer

I think it was a coyote, but I see a LOT of wild animals out here, so it could have been a deer. I suddenly realized it's been a while since I saw a skunk though. I wonder what has happened to them.

Best Answer

two foxes. i only saw their glowing eyes but im positive they were foxes

Best Answer

I remember seeing foxes like that too. Neat.

Best Answer

3 deer just ran accross the road in front of my car on the way home. They were cute.

Best Answer

That's quite a sighting.

Best Answer

A wasp, I think. Not cute.

Best Answer

I just took a late night bike ride through the park....tons of wild rabbits were scampering across the trail in front of me

Best Answer

Nice.

Best Answer

deer in the fields unless you count the road kill

Best Answer

Deer is good enough. We'll leave the others to maintenance workers. Thanks for your answer.

Best Answer