BiyaBeyondBlue BiyaBeyondBlue 26-30 7 Answers Jun 26, 2011

I'm a last minute kinda guy.

Best Answer

haha, the next morning, after class<br />
so like... 30 somethign hours?

Best Answer

I once drank a pot of coffee and painted for 36 hours straight.

Best Answer

While smoking crack - over 72 hours a few times because I did nothing but smoke crack solid for the first 71 hours and it could have been even longer but I ran out of crack (that's the problem with crack - darn stuff always runs out and the cause of that nuisance is simple math - so simple even a crackhead can figure it out. You can only buy "X" amount of crack with "X" amount of $$$ but crack isn't really the problem you see, moreover it is the "X" $$$ that is the real problem for people who smoke crack) but 72 hours straight is plenty enough for sure especially because the hallucinations really start to set in quite a bit due to the high amount of crack present in the bloodstream, lack of sleep and lack of food.<br />
While not smoking crack - past my bedtime.

Best Answer

I only read the first three words and the last sentence. Good story. Very to the point. Crack is a rambling drug.

Best Answer

so crack is your job and there is no limit in terms of how long you work at it. k got it

Best Answer

Ive never had to finish work. Ive done homework the morning of, but When im at work, I work. Other times im a lazy slob and I like it that way. :)

Best Answer

I live comfortably now. Late night at work means 8 30 pm tops.

Best Answer