Questionator Questionator 26-30 184 Answers Jan 8, 2013 in Community

Question of the Day

I once saw someone enter 16+0 on a calculator.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

American

Best Answer

Haha shush

Best Answer

That isn't lazy. That's stupid.

Best Answer

lol You know, some accounting students do this. The constant use of the calculator is sometimes go ingrained that adding numbers become some sort of an "automatic process". Usually though, students realize the zero part while pressing on the buttons and they would be surprised and laugh at themselves. But yes, that's kinda lazy. :D

Best Answer

*so, not go

Best Answer

That's more being completly stupid than anything.

Best Answer

ahahaha. isn't that more work that lazy?

Best Answer

Nedkelly what's the furthest you've run in one morning?
it was almost 27 miles for this american!

Best Answer

Nonsense. We were all kindergartners once, and therefore had to prove to ourselves that this was indeed, a magic device.

Best Answer

LOL wow...

Best Answer

Americans using escalators to go to the GYM

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

That's lazy.

Best Answer

Sad but true. And they park in the handicapped spot so as to avoid walking an extra ten feet. :/

Best Answer

Stop hating on Americans

Best Answer

Stop hating on Americans. Thats so not true. Stop listening to the hype

Best Answer

@golden10 how do you know? lol

Best Answer

I imagine there are lazy people in every country though. You don't know any lazy Aussie's, Ned? ;)

Best Answer

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh me

Best Answer

C'mon, the gym was on the fourth floor. I'd be too tired to work out. ;D

Best Answer

nothing

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

it's so exhausting.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Text someone in the next room. (my kids)

Best Answer

I'm guilty of this. :D

Best Answer

haha, same :)

Best Answer

thats NOT LAZY.....my kids do it too, its for "Privacy'
It takes MORE energy to text!

Best Answer

Not when they are texting me or whoever is in the kitchen to bring them a can of pop. It's lazy.

Best Answer

I totally agree on this. My friend does that all the time when she's over, she asks me to text her..I don't really know why..

Best Answer

Put their dog on the treadmill instead of taking it for a walk.

Best Answer

oh my gosh, seriously/! lol That's terrible!

Best Answer

Actually it depends on the circumstances. If one has a number of dogs and needs to keep them in show or working condition they may use a treadmill. It isn't easy to walk a number of dogs at one time. There is also weather to consider.

Best Answer

That's not what she's talking about and I've seen smokers outside in all weathers, if they can do it so can dog walkers, at least they would be walking, not standing still for 5 whole minutes .

Best Answer

I saw that on the Dog Whisperer, its good for people who are unable to walk their dogs. Some dogs need lots of exercise.

Best Answer

True

Best Answer

while working in a bookstore, customers would ask for help to find the <br />
'self-help' section...

Best Answer

Clearly, they weren't capable of self-help, and that's why they needed the self-help section! If your self-help material was any good, they wouldn't need to ask a second time!!

Best Answer

Parking in a handicap parking space and don't have a handicap sticker because they're too lazy to walk the distant...OMG!!

Best Answer

My neighbor literally drives past her driveway to get to her mailbox, gets her mail, and then has to back her car up to get back to her driveway. She parks her car no more than 15 feet from her mailbox. It kills me a little bit on the inside each and every day. It takes longer to do all that than it would just to walk to her mailbox, there's no way walking 15 feet is that tiring!

Best Answer

My neighbor does the same thing!

Best Answer

hahahahahahaha!!! Are you my snoopy neighbor lookin out the window at me??

Best Answer

Those people who ride in those little hover-rounds in Walmart and then walk to their cars.

Best Answer

Yeah I like to call them obesicycles, especially if they're so fat that you can't see the scooter. Haha

Best Answer

Sending an email to someone in the same room.

Best Answer

leave their dishes in there bed for a few days before finally bringing it down to the kitchen....gross.

Best Answer

I know someone does that.

Best Answer

The laziest thing I see frequently is people park right next to the cart return and then put the cart on the side of the car opposite of the return....seriously?

Best Answer

Log on EP for hours, like me.

Best Answer

peopleofwalmart.com<br />
Too lazy to look presentable, but downright hilarious!

Best Answer

Are you implying something here?

Best Answer

I love Walmart and I am in England.

Best Answer

There aren't WalMarts in England are there? I know they have Whole Foods.

Best Answer

A friend who lived two blocks from the job---drove to work and parked in a lot three blocks away.

Best Answer

That sounds a bit ridiculous. Drive two blocks and walk three?

Best Answer

My son in law used to take the car to go the the store which was one block away and he had to drive 5 blocks to get there because of all the one way streets. It was only one block home though.

Best Answer

Once I grabbed a couple sticks, and a saw, and made a tool that allowed me to reach across my room, and turn on/off my light, and lock/unlock my door, without getting up.

Best Answer

It's amazing how much work people do for the sake of laziness!

Best Answer

I know, right? xD Laziness is hard work, lol!

Best Answer

saw some1 shout for his lil brother upstairs to come handle him the TV control 2 meters a way from him

Best Answer

noooo! lol

Best Answer

haha! I can see this...

Best Answer

Die.

Best Answer

Or ask me to get the phone from the car because it's too cold.

Best Answer

That is not lazy.

Best Answer

Picture this:<br />
My sister and brother-in-law are sitting in side by side bedrooms on their own computers (yes, they are addicted to the internet), the cordless phone on the stand between the rooms rings, they IM each other the same thing: Are you gonna get that?<br />
Idiots.

Best Answer

That is lazy!

Best Answer

my roommates husband-instead of picking up something he kicks it across the floor instead

Best Answer