Questionator Questionator 26-30 105 Answers Dec 13, 2011

Question of the Day

Been driving my wife crazy for well over 20 years now .. 23 to be exact --

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

That makes u sexy sir ;)

Best Answer

but with wives, it's usually a short trip

Best Answer

Wisconsin to Texas. Didn't stop, didn't sleep.

It was a nightmare. I can think of no better way to hate a stick shift.

:)

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

wow that is great gas milage and a hell of a bladder!
Done Ft Lauderdale FL to Boston a few times. Gas pee and coffee. and a few cross country, but stopped on those.

Best Answer

I don't remember... about 15 maybe?

Best Answer

Drove a18 foot U-haul truck from Seattle, WA. to Manhattan, NY, ALONE...

Best Answer

Yuk... I don't envy you. I was at least in a cute little red car. :P

Best Answer

Started at the top of the Scottish Highlands, drove down to Turkey and back up to Berlin, Germany. That was an amazing journey. It took 6 months, with lots of stops along the way. Saw it all.

Best Answer

Wow! You're very lucky.

Best Answer

Woah nice.. how much money did it cost?

Best Answer

I once spent 10 weeks driving through the African bush in Kenya and Tanzania. That was an amazing experience. I've been very fortunate to have seen so much of this world in leisure travel (as opposed to business travel). Living in different cultures gives you an amazing, very broad perspective of humanity. It is humbling. I consider myself to have been very blessed to have had these opportunities.

Best Answer

a lot less than you would think.

Best Answer

I was blessed to have had those opportunities while I was young and healthy enough to really enjoy them.

Best Answer

I hooked one from the 13th tee and landed on l8th fairway cut my score almost in half in one shot.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Hey next time call out four

Best Answer

Started here in Tennessee and ended in Washington State.Longest drive of my life and and quietest.Loved seeing all the scenery.

Best Answer

The ride where I traveled to the ALLLL THE WAYYY to The North Pole with Santa :P

Best Answer

Vancouver, British Columbia is 3410 kilometres (2120 miles) from Niagara Falls.

Best Answer

I did the same trip starting out in Edmonton. You got me beat by the Rockies.

Best Answer

3 days and 2 nights from Illinois to New Mexico.

I tell you, it was quite interesting going through the mountains in a Plymouth Horizon..

Best Answer

My longest drive was from Fort Worth, TX to Ogden, UT. I drove through a canyon near Spanish Fork in Utah during early January and ended up driving through a snow storm. Driving to Fort Worth from Ogden my now ex missed our exit and so we ended up driving through the Rocky Mountains at around 10,000 ft often times with no guard rails. Needless to say I will never do that again.

Best Answer

My life and its random experiences

Best Answer

3 hours drive from Houston, Texas to San Antonio, Texas :3

Best Answer

6 and a half days straight to wyoming...in a chrysler

Best Answer

From Fort Worth Texas to Rainier Washington about 2600 miles I think, runner up was Klamath Falls Oregon, to Springfield Missouri about 2300 miles Both Sucked immensely.

Best Answer

My longest drive was from NY to Alaska...6 days very long...but it was very interesting.

Best Answer

London to Copenhagen 15 hours non stop apart from two ferries (Dover - Calais, then one in Denmark)

Theres no speed limit on the Getman Autobauns, so that helped.

Best Answer

i live in australia and grew up with long drives.... so technically to me, the longest drive i ever did was from western australia to tasmania (with no stops) which was 2 days, but with stops it took about 4 days.... other than that, Geraldton to Broom, which was roughly 3200km took us 25 hours... so i guess it all depends on what you call the longest drive - stopping or not

Best Answer

“Lisa Marie Nowak, former NASA astronaut who flew aboard Space Shuttle Discovery was arrested in Orlando, Florida. Nowak drove the 900 miles (1,400 km) from Houston to Orlando, Florida, on February 4–5, 2007 while wearing diapers so she didn’t have to stop. She subsequently was charged with the attempted kidnapping of U.S. Air Force Captain Colleen Shipman.” She took the longest drive…she went into space.

Best Answer

That's more information than we need know. Thank you very much ;)

Best Answer

Facts are facts.

Best Answer

Pulled out of Chicago & bought fuel two times with a 300 gal cap. & didn't stop for rest till I hit the post office in Denver. True story. no jive. Co driver was szxizzo. A really big truck. 18 wheeler.

Best Answer

54 hours, by bus from Medan in North Sumatra to Jakarta. I was sick for 2 days after arriving...

Best Answer

13 years. I've been driving myself cRaZy for 13 years trying to get back to a place of self discipline.

Best Answer