seriouslycurious seriouslycurious 22-25 24 Answers Nov 22, 2009

i've seen two that were about 11 inches each, former lovers. i wondered what the hell i'd gotten myself into.

Best Answer

About 12" - I was a bit surprised at first, but pleased.<br />
Yes, it was a past lover, and just because he had a big one didn't make him near worth keeping around.

Best Answer

My wife and I went to the local nudist park and there was a Black man that had a **** that hung to just above his knees. Almost freaky looking. Wife enjoyed that view for the rest of the afternoon.

Best Answer

im bi ok and my penis is quite small and this boy that likes me he saw me naked and one day i saw him sleeping naked his penis was at least 10 inchs easy iwas scared of it

Best Answer

My horse but he is not my type.

Best Answer

i seen one in a ***** and thought that is just too big. how can it work when its that big. honestly i thought it was sick. id rather watch a **** with an average sized guy. my husband's is pure perfection, not too big and definatly not too small.

Best Answer

Around 8 inches and I screamed and went running into the night!

Best Answer

I had a lover a few years ago that was 12". My first thought when I saw him hard was " what am I supposed to do with that thing". I couldn't take all of him but took most of it. It was quite nice actually.

Best Answer

my husband 13.5" and very thick

Best Answer

Well my own is the longest i've ever seen, other than my own I have seen several big guys when I've been in size contests/compare situations or at nude areas, who lost out to me but there were still some pretty huge ones amongst them. Seen a few guys who were in the 12-13" bracket, a guy who had close to 14" and one guy who was 9" but quite young so seemed to have potential for growth.

Best Answer

There were two guys standing on a a bridge *******. One guy says "**** this water's cold". The other says, "yeah... deep, too"

Best Answer

My husband is by far the biggest. when we were dating and i first saw it I freaked out so badly I ran. It scared me so much I had never seen anything so huge! My ex boyfriend was 11 inches so i thought i knew what big was--Boy was I wrong! To this day I still feel bad for my first reaction to it. I just was not prepared for somethng that size. My love for him won out because I came back right away. Now we have been married for over 17 years and I happy to be the proud owner of the world biggest! hee hee

Best Answer

calling 11" small?? how big is he? lol

Best Answer

I was drivingto work one rainy morning and saw a black man standing under an awning in front of a business with his hand down his pants. I drove around the block just being curious. As i approached him the second time, he was still doing it and he noticed me looking. I said out the window to him, "ya better leave that thing alone". He motioned for e to stop, so i did. He walked over to my van, and it was raining and he asked me for a ride. Before i agreed, i asked him what he was doing, he said, im trying to get this bigass **** off. I said, big, yea right, how big?. He said around 10 inches. I told him to get in, id give him a ride. He got in we chit chatted, and i asked to let me see it. He pulled a very thick long black ****. I was still driving, and took some back roads just to kill some time as he was stroking on his huge ****. It was growing, and i stopped at a stop sign, and i reached over to hold it. Damn, i was impressed. It was probably over 10 inches long! I parked in a secluded lot, and he said he would jack it off. He did, and it shot thick white ***, and he found a napkin to clean off. I dropped him off, and i told him before he got out i wanted to watch him ****. He gave me his number, and i have since watched him ****. Unreal!

Best Answer

We saw one dandy on a "family film" ! "It's great a film for the entire family, " said the video publisher. Now to clarify : This was a real penis. Looked to be 18-24 inches long and the site of it was very obvious. This eye opener was revealed as the characters in the film, driving in a pickup, approached a herd of wild horses. The scene was in a pasture where a magnificent black stallion stood guarding his heirom of philies with his unit adequately reflecting its image to the filmmaker's lens. <br />
We , my wife and I, were very shocked and so glad that no one was watching this video with us that night . We couldn't help but rewind and play/pause it a few times. Even to this day we both chuckle at the mention of it. It was my dear wife's first look at a horse's package. I think ,,,I mean,,, I know it turned her on. Who would think that a family film would inspire such horseplay?!!!

Best Answer

I'm not sure of what the actual measurement was, but I was not impressed by it once I'd actually felt it. He was awful in bed, and had enough stamina for about two minutes maximum. Bleh. It really is how you use it.

Best Answer

in the glorious spirit of gender equality, I challenge everyone to come up with the female equivalent of this question. What would be a symbol of female sexual performance ? I'm afraid it's the wrong way to approach such a valuable subject, because ladies should not be judged by the way their **** looks.

Best Answer

But we are....

Best Answer

Probably my own.

Best Answer

My friend Saaj is 11" long and wrist-thick, yet he can sustain a straight-up erection. All his gfs have been pathologically fixated size obsessives.

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer