BackToTheCoitusSorry BackToTheCoitusSorry 31-35, F 12 Answers Apr 23 in Community

1 Minute

Best Answer

Lmao lmao

Best Answer

48 hours.

Best Answer

About 26 hours. How about you?

Best Answer

5 hours

Best Answer

That's not bad. :)

Best Answer

The worst we ever had was in the dead of summer. The windows were open. The generator was in and we had a commercial fan running. At 2 am it was still 92 degrees in the house. We went for a ride to the next town. Their power was on. We cranked the AC in the truck and got something cold to drink. The wife fell asleep instantly with the AC blowing on her.

Best Answer

in Germany, as far as i remember, up to 20 minutes<br />
in an Asian Country, up to 2 days...

Best Answer

My power was out for a few days when some workmen building a house near me ruined the underground wires. It was horrible!

Best Answer

5 days ice storm

Best Answer

What did you do?

Best Answer

It was the middle of winter very frigid temps. In order to save food we got together with neighbours and cooked every night. Otherwise our food was out outside. We couldn't even take our car out or buy anything we needed. Gas fireplace is the only thing that kept us warm. And those who didn't have a fireplace stayed with someone who did. Nice thing is my highschool crush spent the nights at my place.

Best Answer