ChaosicaMagnifica ChaosicaMagnifica 36-40, F 6 Answers Mar 5, 2013 in Health

a few yrs ago , I went on a rage venting a supposed special secret I had kept to myself for 40 odd yrs, and the guilt of knowing it ate me up all the more. I simply yelled and screamed of the person for a couple of hrs, circling the couch, punching myself for keeping the secret in her honor. MY word of advice is never promise to keep a secret!

Best Answer

I held my breath once for almost 3 minutes when I was little, does that count?

Best Answer

me? zero seconds. I have better control than that.

Someone else..zero seconds. I don't hang out with people that cannot control themselves

Best Answer

Its a uncontrollable compulsion for some regarding chemicals in the brain.

Best Answer

I will give you that. they should seek some help with balancing this so they can have a better life.

Best Answer

Or maybe you have never experienced something traumatic enough to trigger your own imbalance..Its all relative..

Best Answer

Maybe so. I have had a lot of trama in my life, but must deal with it in a different way. I did not mean to offend.

Best Answer

No, you didnt offend me, we all deal with things differently, some can channel it constructively some cant,its just life I guess.. :)

Best Answer

Agreed. Best to you going forward.

Best Answer

Thank-you, since the episode I find I cant handle stress at all, I just get sick and exhausted,no raging though..

Best Answer

If I tell you , you will think I'm crazy. Let's put this way noone has ever push me over the edge like this man. It basically boiled down to me chasing him around with a knife. When it comes to my kids, you better run mother ******!

I don't know how long it lasted, but he screamed bloody murder running outside for help.

Best Answer

Completely understandable, I had one that lasted over a week after I found out my sons step mother of 12 years had been sleeping with him when he was only 13..I havent been the same since,

Best Answer

Holy hell! I'm sorry.:( My ex decided to drop my kids off by walking clear across town to the police station, while I was camping for the weekend. When I got back, my kids were not there ,They were in foster care over the weekend. What the ****?! That's it I'm gonna kill you , you son a *****! You couldn't take care of your kids for one weekend? No, Because I'm not going to watch the kids while screw someone else. First of all, Were divorced dumbass! second of all, It's your weekend.
After that episode ,I take my kids everywhere I go.

Best Answer

Good idea..Dont trust anybody< I learnt the hard way and so did you..

Best Answer

An hour. I didn't know them they were a patient.

Best Answer

How did they express it?

Best Answer

I would rather not say. Expletives, spitting, rage, restraint was necessary.

Best Answer

All good..

Best Answer

I have a best friend and a brother that have serious rage issues, I've seen some crazy ****.

Best Answer

How long did they rage for?

Best Answer

I've seen an instance that lasted nearly an entire day.

Best Answer

Thanks, very scary..

Best Answer