2 hours and 15 minutes straight. who's got me beat?
Vehh Vehh 31-35, F 20 Answers Jan 31, 2013

longer than she deserved.

Best Answer

You really know how to earn your spankings

Best Answer

I was down in Florida for a couple of weeks.

Best Answer

pretty long time, she had never had a Male suckle her and she had just started her period. At first she was totally freaked but after alternating penetration and then oral long into the night, I think she went to another planet. We were together for almost 2 years after that, she wanted to move ina dn I live a lone-I like it that way.

Best Answer

bravo you still with that person i cant believe he would ever let you go myself 30-45 mins by then the wife be going crazy for me to make love to her

Best Answer

No l broke up with him thank be stalked me for awhile

Best Answer

sorry to hear that

Best Answer

Its OK it happens

Best Answer

An hour but one day I went down on her six times. We we're snowed in and I suggested we find out her limit. She came multiple times each time but by number six she was exhausted. She napped and I watched a few movies. That night I got mine. Altogether I think I spent 3-4 hours at it.

Best Answer

that beats me!

Best Answer

4 1/2 hours - Had to paint the ba<x>sement.

Best Answer

I dont count the minutes but its usually until Im almost drowning =) , and she pulls me up to her face for a taste and asks me to enter! =)

Best Answer

I never have, but I am greatly looking forward to the opportunity

Best Answer