yisi yisi 26-30, F 21 Answers Jan 9, 2011

2 months, endless coffee

Best Answer

Thirty-eight (38) days

Best Answer

I did 105 hours once (4 days, 11 hours), and have hit the four-day mark a few times. Being an insomniac doesn't help much. I can do 2-3 days without sleep without much trouble. And going into Marine Corps boot camp, they kept us up for 3 days straight to reset our sleep schedule (and make the entry more efficient without sleep wasting any precious time).

Best Answer

3 days, I thought I might go insane, but fortunately I didn't I take melatonin and Valarian root if I can't sleep now.<br />
Good luck and god bless

Best Answer

about 6 days while running in the zone

Best Answer

7 days

Best Answer

3 days

Best Answer

I had insomnia 4months I seriously didn't sleep any I was like walking dead and then I ended up in pyschward for postpardom depression

Best Answer

I'm not sure, at least 3 days, but after a while it all turns into a blur. I think it was likely about 4.

Best Answer

I've been up for a couple days

Best Answer

I'm a bit of a light weight. It was something like two days. I don't remember much of it, though.

Best Answer

I stayed awake for 3 days one time, but I was on stimulants<br />
in retrospect, that was a damn stupid thing to do, and I wouldn't recommend it

Best Answer

3 days

Best Answer