AllegorieBootlair AllegorieBootlair 51-55, M 8 Answers Dec 15, 2011

One week, because due to the cost of heating water that was the family rule where I was living at the time.

Best Answer

About 2 1/2 weeks when I was in the service

Best Answer

My boiler broke so it was kettles and a basin for ***** wash. Asides from that, battle depression, so there has been the odd week where I literally did not get out of bed ( loo duty aside ).

Best Answer

no wonder your arms fell off....

Best Answer

And what is your excuse??? haha. Least I'm dressed and have run a comb through my hair. Surprised those nipples have not fallen off yet : )

Best Answer

hey,,,,U leave my nips out of this,,,,is that our first fight?,,how bout some make up sex.....

Best Answer

How about a make up drink instead, go on it's Friday : ) Champagne Darling, and non of the cheap stuff haha. Besides the state of your nipples, I reckon other parts have fallen off by now haha.

Best Answer

24 hrs......

Best Answer

I'm going for a record,,,it's been 10 months,,14 days,, 12 hours,,,JK,,,,lol

Best Answer

LMAO hahaha :)

Best Answer

Two days - amazing thing was, I was told I smelled good. BBeary good.

Best Answer

ofc you smelled good,,,I love the natural scent of a woman,,,,call me caveman,,,muah,,,,ooga,,ooga

Best Answer

8 hours...too long.

Best Answer

wow,,,gotta love a clean woman,,,,,

Best Answer