UnderEli UnderEli 41-45, M 14 Answers Sep 27, 2012 in Image & Weight

18 hours

Best Answer

Depends upon your definition. I've been on week long white water rafting/camping trips where the only 'bathing' I did was jumping in the river with some soap and shampoo. Does that count? If you mean literally going without any kind of hygienic 'wash up' I've gone three days on a hardcore mountain climbing trip just brushing my teeth with melted snow.

Best Answer

three months, but I am sure the nurses gave me sponge baths while I slept

Best Answer

*Sniffs* 3 weeks and counting. :P I just had one last night.

Best Answer

24 hrs or less, I have to take a shower twice a day and one bubble bath in the afternoon

Best Answer

One summer everytime my mother would tell me you need a shower I would take a swim in the pool come inside get out of my swim suit and wrap up in a towel so she would think I just got out of the shower...I went weeks..

Best Answer

My family's cabin used to be without running water, and the closest thing to a shower/bath was swimming in the pond. We used to go for a few weeks at a time.

Best Answer

Close to a month on a mountaineering trip. The only non frozen water was what we could boil on our camp stoves and that wasn't enough to wash in. Done a lot of trips over the years where I haven't been able to wash for 1-2 weeks whilst out on backcountry ski tours or climbing mountains.

Best Answer

2 Weeks. Normal when hunting/camping out in the mountains.

Best Answer

You really don't want to know

Best Answer

Try me?

Best Answer

Two weeks on a camping trip once

Best Answer

You mean until my skin started turning green?

Best Answer

How long did that take?

Best Answer

A week

Best Answer

3 days

Best Answer