wwhirlygirl wwhirlygirl 41-45, F 11 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in Community

I tell the cop I'm pregnant and really, really have to pee and if this is going to take long would he mind if I squatted beside my car to ...<br />
Worked better than all my lawyer bullshit

Best Answer

lol love it

Best Answer

Blew the cop.

Best Answer

I got a ticket one day ,turned around to go and pay it.Stopped by another cop.. I yelled DONT" EVEN THINK OF GIVING ME A TICKET. He didnt!!

Best Answer

I have never tried, to get out of a speeding ticket. I took the bitter pill & went about my business. I knew the risk, when I went over the speed limit. There was no doubt of my guilt.

Best Answer

Moments like that, breasts would come in handy

Best Answer

Pretended to be drunk and purposely failed the field sobriety test even without having had a single drink. It will get you out of a speeding ticket GUARANTEED, but you would be much better off with just a speeding ticket.

Best Answer

might get you out of a speeding ticket..but it may get you a night in the County Hilton! haha

Best Answer

Exactly. Not to mention much higher fines and other bad consequences. I was trying to be funny.

Best Answer

in Calgary, AB buddy I know was driving a Skyline going 200KMS in a 60 zone under cover pulls him over,
" do you know why I pulled you over? Of it wasn't clear enough?"
I say "because you wanted to talk to us"?

Best Answer

Stole his wife

Best Answer

folded my hands

Best Answer