MilweePetite MilweePetite 18-21, F 12 Answers Jul 29, 2012

Its pretty hard to be Happy when everything around u is falling apart and no matter what problems will still be around. Like a disaster zone...women will still be treated sh*ity, raped and murdered And young boys and girls will still be sold into sex trade both foreign and domestic where they are being broken as we speak, lets not even get into a parent who has to sell their body and undergo complete humiliation to feed her/hid children.list goes on and on. Or lets not go into a mother who does not care about the kids she brought into the world so she gets high or drinks and passes out while the kids are hungry and aren't old enough to cook...so they go to sleep to forget the hunger u.til mom wakes up.

Best Answer

most people who are unhappy is due to their lack of support from friends or family and when they are living in a bad situation they r too scared & have no 1 to help guide them .... Thats what I belive from my personal lifes experences ....ne wayz

Best Answer

True true i think that too x

Best Answer

I'm pretty happy today, and for a pretty damn good reason. I also have a lot of practical things I need to worry about too.

Best Answer

Glad you're happy :)

Best Answer

Thank you. But it's been a long road.

Best Answer

I think it has to do with DNA of each individual. But I hear what you are saying. Our society is definitely one of entitlement. Like "here I am, entertain me." We've got it so easy, but everything is still relative. I think if we had it harder as a society, the same percentage of people would moan and groan, they would just have actual reasons to moan and groan. Kind of funny.

Best Answer

We've became very wussy nowadays... Whining over every last thing... I can't stand downers... >_&lt;<br />
As a realistic though, the optimistic aren't too fun either.. But really, it's the media. Imagine the heart is pumping in poison, that poison will spread to the rest.. and in time, kill the body. <br />
Same here, if the media (the heart) started vocalizing the happy times of life as well as the negative regularly, the rest of us (the body of course) will feed off that... And thus become more aware of the good... as well as the bad.<br />
What we need most is: Regulation.

Best Answer

Because reality rears its ugly head.

Best Answer

I don't know...but I am turning off the computer and going outside now. Cheers!

Best Answer

I'm so happy I done a flip...Can ya come help me back up please..

Best Answer

yeah i would help you back up :)

Best Answer

Is it not obvious.

Best Answer

not really? as If i knew then i would be able to make people happy and cheer them up if I know what the problem is

Best Answer