A person asked me if I was an American, I replied I have a sense of humour and can understand banter

Best Answer

lol aye!

Best Answer

Someone accused me of overreacting, said I "fly off the handle". It upset me so much I logged off and threw my laptop out of a window...

Best Answer

It didn't really hurt so much as I found it hilarious. An online friend sent me an old picture of a model and swore blind it was her in real life. xD

Best Answer

it hurts me when people lie about former speaker of the house newt gingrich, hurts on a cellular level

Best Answer

someone said that me and PunkGoesCrunk were the same person. Pffft! As if! Im way funnier. and less hairy.

Best Answer

Im Ediez

Best Answer

lol sorry

Best Answer

We had a local girl get killed by a train I didn't know her but some cyber troll posted horrible comments about her saying she is a **** and that she jumped in front of a train and in some comments said her bf pushed her. I was so disgusted and he didn't stop there I am sure he did not know her but I hurt for the family because it was a fb page they created for people to say they were sorry for the families loss. Just is awful sad someone would want to hurt someone after such a horrible tragedy

Best Answer

People have said tons of mean things to me. If they didn't block me after they said it, I would say something in return and block them. If they blocked me after they said it then this big ball of anger would build up in me that I would get so angry and have to vent somewhere and yearn for revenge. It made me sad and very angry. What they say hurts me just as much as if we were in a classroom together. Little do they know what they're doing is cyberbullying.

Best Answer

I hate it when people say TMI after they ask me a personal question. Why ask if you don't want to hear the answer. And I don't need anyone's permission to speak.

Best Answer