"I'm going to kill myself, and it will be all your fault."<br />
I was 10.

Best Answer

.....<br />
yeah..<br />
I deleted it.. I don't want to think about it.. thanks. let's just depress everyone.

Best Answer

After he hit me he said I love you I think that was it...

Best Answer

"We should have adopted a child from a smarter culture" (my adoptive mother when I failed my year 10 exams)

Best Answer

"you're not worth spitting on". then she spit on me. i was 6.

Best Answer

one guy called me a **** magnet, and i've had men try to set up rapes and **********, send me to places that weren't open at night time that were dangerous.

Best Answer

"You will never be loved, your own Mother doesn't even love you", my good old Mum said that :)

Best Answer

after 5 years... "I never loved you the way I love her!"

Best Answer

I will not take any blame for your pain. I have done nothing wrong.

Best Answer

ex wife... I had recently had a vasectomy in an effort to help our marriage/relationship/appease her and she goes 'am glad you've had the snip because the only thing keeping me with you was the idea of you being with someone else and getting them pregnant...' totally fcuked up :(

Best Answer

Someone i have spent the past 3 years with picked me up from a friends house after thanksgiving, which he works less than 5 min from and he was coming from work. And he screamed at me how i wasnt family and I was interfering with him going to see them by taking me to the exact same place he was going, i live in the same building.

Best Answer

"I don't like you, ever since i met you"

Best Answer

A frenemy on EP told me that I am a supporter of rape and child abuse, because I don't support her idea that there should be capital punishment for crimes such as these.. she wouldn't listen to reason.. she's a ******* nutcase, and kept hounding me for days. I had to block her eventually.. have too much REAL stuff like that to deal with everyday on EP to hypothetically debate with some Capt'n Retard ******* who just insults me.

Best Answer

I hate you and I don`t want anything to do with you. Go die. =/

Best Answer