tjschira tjschira 22-25 15 Answers Dec 8, 2012 in Emotional Health

wish i could say, ask me again in 30 years

Best Answer

having sex with my boss..i don't do it yet just tought

Best Answer

One time, when I was blackout drunk I told a complete stranger that his girlfriend should get an abortion. ... Yup.

Best Answer

Years ago I put a firecracker in my husbands cigarette

Best Answer

All I can say is hell has no fury like a woman scorned pay back is a ***** but I have since regretted my revenge and won't advice it nor will I talk about because its good payback

Best Answer

When I was a teen, can't remember the age right now, I ran away from home. Got together with some kids I knew, went about a block or so away from my parents house, called my mom, tears in my voice i told her i was ready to come home, told her an address that was clear across town, that's where she could come pick me up. i watched as she left the house, went in through the back door, grabbed some more clothes and took all of their alcohol. (they had a liquor cabinet) I believe that ranks right up there.

Best Answer

Dislocated a mans arm and started to bite and tear the flesh away from his shoulder so I could rip his arm off and beat him to death with it. I only got half way through though.

Best Answer

called my love's ex a fat as*s

Best Answer

I try not to do mean things ...Karma has a way of biting one in the azz when you least expect it.

Best Answer