dramirezs23 dramirezs23 31-35, M 7 Answers Jan 5 in Embarrassing & Funny

Dropped bombs from an airplane on people with whom I had no quarrel.

Best Answer

I gave someone the cold shoulder...I was a wimp though it only last about two weeks.

Best Answer

I had a fight with the next door neighbor I gave her the cold shoulder so bad for 3mths. I treated her like she didnt exist on this earth when she spoke to me I didnt look at her acknowledge her pretended I could hear her. Like she was Invisible. I spoke to every other family member but her I finely spoke to her after she did apoligise for what she said

Best Answer

I was a kid. It was dark outside, our visitors daughter and I were playing by the back door. We kept opening the door and peering out into the darkness and then I pushed her outside and slammed the door shut but I didn't realise that her fingers were holding on to the door frame and I closed the door pretty hard on her fingers.

It was meant to be a joke. She cried like there was no tomorrow first cause she was in the dark for about 5 minutes and second her fingers. I was only goofing around. She hated me after that, so did her parents lol

Best Answer

Become emotionally detached and cold when I was mad at my friend.

Best Answer

talking down to someone

Best Answer

Not given a damn what people like.

Best Answer