tianajade tianajade 18-21, F 81 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Community

m quite a starter of many things and activities ................... what's yours?

Best Answer

It's my name.

Best Answer

what jade stands 4.................... your wish or ambition?

Best Answer

Ned Kelly is an Australian legend<br />
Some say he is infamous<br />
many say he is famous

Best Answer

No Comment - lol

Best Answer

I made up kbgloves in 1969 or 70. My nickname was "The Kid" so I came up with Kid Gloves, punch drunk boxer! Long before Rocky movies, there were punch drunk boxers. The Russian secret service was the KBG, so I added the "B" to become KBG - simple, or not! I can still remember what I was doing at the time, and yes, I had been smoking pot at the time. If it was 1969 or 70, then I was stoned!

Best Answer

I literally joined ep just for the hell of it!

Best Answer

past life memories

Best Answer

Leena is my name & Oswald is my fav. cartoon character , "a cute octopus who don't<br />
know how to swim" hahaha....... :-) <br />
So me leenaoswald....:-)

Best Answer

starryknight is a painting by vincent van gogh! but what's funny is that i chose it before knowing that face...and it became one of my fav paintings afterward")

Best Answer

Nigel was my very cool Russian Blue cat who passed away a while back and my username was just kind of a silly but heartfelt tribute to him.

Best Answer

Means I want everyone to know me :)

Best Answer

There's just too many things in life that I've noticed that are 'F*cking Ridiculous'

Best Answer

After all is said and done, you're still a ...............!

Best Answer

Thank you you're to kind.

Best Answer

I played this game Fallout: New Vegas, and in the game there is a character cursor Lucullus. I changed around a few letters to make it Lullacus, I use it as my nickname all the time now.

Best Answer

well its pretty simple i love cats and my fav number is 2 :P plus it was the day i was born

Best Answer

after a cat I rescued out of a car tire-she was crabby that day

Best Answer

A song :)

Best Answer

I'm ashamed of nothing, and scared of less.

Best Answer

I made it up in middle school for my signature on my phone (befor the hole zombie thing got popular) and it just stuck

Best Answer

Chipmunk

Best Answer

I like the name agatha and shelly was the name of my Golden Retriever.

Best Answer

Net - family nickname, and 73 year I was born..

Best Answer