(Mine) I used to be obsessed with Taz from loony tunes and Zazu from The Lion King. My cousins decided to nickname me "Tazzu" as a job but then it became my real nickname.
Tazzu Tazzu 22-25, F 17 Answers Aug 17 in Community

I had a friend named Rocket who passed ,,I though it would be cool to remember him to use his name as a screen name ,,but Rocket is used so much the one they suggested instead is the one I decided to use ,,,rckt is as close as I could get to Rocket ,,but I know what it stands for

Best Answer

I have a special friend that lives in Sorrento Italy... Sorrentina is a lady that was born and lives in Sorrento,. I have never been there, but I love my friend so much!

Best Answer

Thank you my twin soul

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

*coughs* the good usernames were taken.

Best Answer

Hi Tazzu
nice story behind your name.
mine is a famous battle
:)

Best Answer

Vader=Do I even need to explain? LOL

2112=The 1976 Album from Canadian hard rock trio "Rush"

Yes, I'm a nerd.

Best Answer

I like women with pixie cuts.

Best Answer

A lyric from one of my favourite songs.

Best Answer

Its derived from a character in a Bruce Lee film

Best Answer

well I am a mother and I like butterflies...they are symbolic to me...also my name came from an Italian restaraunt named mamaleona's and thats my name so I came up with mamabutterfly!

Best Answer

You don't wanna know

Best Answer

But I asked.

Best Answer

I'm not gonna tell you because I already know your response .

Best Answer

No you don't. You're assuming what my response will be.

Best Answer

Ok , if you think your answer will b deferent then ill tell you

Best Answer

Alright, tell me.

Best Answer

7 is my lucky number (well is pretty much notoriously a lucky number) and I'm a tea cake short of a picnic.

Best Answer

Nice thing to know and mine was at the time i made this account, age was 34,Egypt is where i am from,and i am a guy so express more about tiny things about me in this nickname :).

Best Answer

I like lord of the rings and friend in elvish is melon, so my username is like a translation

Best Answer

I'm socially awkward and I love pandas.

Best Answer

Randomly chosen

Best Answer

To be free within myself

Best Answer

See youself

Best Answer