hayir hayir 18-21, F 19 Answers Nov 20, 2012 in Beliefs

42

Best Answer

But do you know the question?

Best Answer

...Does not compute...
Haha, just kidding. I just really think that there is no true meaning of life, and that it is about what you believe it is about. It is a question for all of us to answer, and every answer is correct.

Best Answer

I believe that one should find happiness and pleasure in little things (and big things) but with the understanding that for every bit of joy comes sorrow. <br />
Part of the process of finding happiness is also providing it for someone else. I believe that the more joy you bring to the table for someone else, the more fulfilling your happiness can potentially be.<br />
Buddhists believe life is suffering. Nothing can provide lasting happiness. Trying to sustain everlasting happiness is the main source of misery and suffering. True nirvana can be achieved by understanding that moments or long durations of happiness eventually goes away.<br />
So to me, the meaning of life is perpetually seeking good, love, joy and things that awaken your heart.

Best Answer

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

Best Answer

To just do what you can with what you've got, to try not to care about what others thing so that you can be one of those who makes changes happen, to love, to tolerate others.

Best Answer

Good coffee

Best Answer

happiness

Best Answer

Try to leave this world a better place than it was before you were born. Trust me, it's easier than it sounds. I've already done it, and I probably have thirty years left!

Best Answer

don't know I has no meaning or purpose

Best Answer

To connect on a deeper level. To experience sorrow, joy, pain, love. To see deeper then what is before you and to see a level that is felt, seen beyond what is normal. Above all to find moments of peace and to touch the divine. To learn to live to let go and to love fully. Of course it's to die to your selfish ways, learn quickly so you can get out. The good die young...

Best Answer

There's no purpose or meaning in life.

Best Answer

i guess there's no purpose, but life is worth it tho

Best Answer

To enjoy the short time you have

Best Answer

when we live this life and how we conduct ourselves , what we learn , how we think , from our hearts as well and our experiences are all summed up to make your individual seed and when we die physically this seed is then planted and we become the Spiritual persona of that seed and continue on in life in the Spiritual world god has prepared for us from the beginning , i think this because i know God is real , its of course near impossible for me to prove that , but i know it , and i also know that he loves us unconditionally , well that's what i think anyway

Best Answer

to live, be happy, and hopefully touch someone elses life.

Best Answer

I don't believe there is one.

Best Answer

Got me.

Best Answer