ariespam ariespam 18-21, F 14 Answers Apr 12, 2012

Spending my first Christmas alone. Total despair

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

Boredom. I was bored for 5 minutes once, in 1949, when I was 4 years old. I still remember how terrible it felt. I ran to my mother and she explained that the feeling I had was boredom and she told me it would not happen if I could find something to amuse myself. I went out to my sandbox and dug some sand and the feeling went away. I was very relieved!

This is a true story. I have never been bored since that time. But I have had a terrible fear of it knowing how bad it felt. I sincerely believe God let me experience boredom once so that I would know what other people meant when they complained of being bored and have some empathy for them.

Best Answer

Feeling hopeless.

Best Answer

yes, hopelessness, leads to emptiness which is the worst feeling ever! :(

Best Answer

The feeling that there are really people out there that would harm a baby or an animal..keeps me crying for days! I keep thinking this crying needs to be done so just do it...and love I feel for both babies and animals has increased and is pretty big!! I pray they won't be hurt but I cannot stop it...

Best Answer

The feeling when I discovered that her words were empty and she didn't really love me.

Best Answer

that feeling of dread when you know a loved one is dying....that's definitely on the top of my list....

Best Answer

when you wake up to a sunny, beautiful morning all tired, and then as you're slowly coming to consciousness, you remember that the other day someone really close to you died. Then you get that hollow feeling in your stomach and the day isn't as nice as you initially thought.

Best Answer

so so sad :(

Best Answer

One time a WASP flew up my Nose, I grabbed my nose it started stinging inside my nostril. It stung 6 times, I finally had to Pinch my noes together and Crush it,to kill it.

My face swelled up so bad you couldn't see my features.I was sneezing so hard and so long I couldn't catch my breath. had to go to the E R.

That was a pretty AWFUL Feeling.

Best Answer

OMG! I was actually imagining how it really happened. :(

Best Answer

It was just a Freak thing.It couldn't happen again in a million years.

Best Answer

I went to the EP activity bar and apparently....I don't exist.

Best Answer

Grade three. Father Mohonie.

Best Answer

Trying to stand up and urinate with a queasy stomach.

Best Answer

ahaha

Best Answer

I shut my 7 year old daughter hand in the truck door.....just felt like i had been kicked in the gut.....I am sure she didnt like it either.

Best Answer

OUCH!

Best Answer