ariespam ariespam 18-21, F 15 Answers Apr 12, 2012

Spending my first Christmas alone. Total despair

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

Feeling hopeless.

Best Answer

yes, hopelessness, leads to emptiness which is the worst feeling ever! :(

Best Answer

The feeling that there are really people out there that would harm a baby or an animal..keeps me crying for days! I keep thinking this crying needs to be done so just do it...and love I feel for both babies and animals has increased and is pretty big!! I pray they won't be hurt but I cannot stop it...

Best Answer

The feeling when I discovered that her words were empty and she didn't really love me.

Best Answer

that feeling of dread when you know a loved one is dying....that's definitely on the top of my list....

Best Answer

One time a WASP flew up my Nose, I grabbed my nose it started stinging inside my nostril. It stung 6 times, I finally had to Pinch my noes together and Crush it,to kill it.<br />
My face swelled up so bad you couldn't see my features.I was sneezing so hard and so long I couldn't catch my breath. had to go to the E R. <br />
That was a pretty AWFUL Feeling.

Best Answer

OMG! I was actually imagining how it really happened. :(

Best Answer

It was just a Freak thing.It couldn't happen again in a million years.

Best Answer

I went to the EP activity bar and apparently....I don't exist.

Best Answer

Grade three. Father Mohonie.

Best Answer

Trying to stand up and urinate with a queasy stomach.

Best Answer

ahaha

Best Answer

I shut my 7 year old daughter hand in the truck door.....just felt like i had been kicked in the gut.....I am sure she didnt like it either.

Best Answer

OUCH!

Best Answer

Took too much Rx going back on an anti-depressant once. I survived because I knew it was the drug. Otherwise I may not have, as it was way beyond the worst feeling one could ever imagine. No one could live like that. I suppose that was the worst, though I deal with a lot of negative feelings from time to time. I have gotten better at dealing with them.

Best Answer