If any. In my case we got politicians who are more good at being magicians , doing spit fights and occasional mud wrestling. They can be entertainingly artistic no doubt. Just like Con artists.
YMITheWayIM YMITheWayIM 36-40, M 8 Answers Feb 28 in Politics

The Feds have not convicted all of them and sent them to the jail they built as a jobs program, but failed to staff.

Best Answer

In Canada we had the now leader of the Liberal party challenge a Conservative party Senator to a boxing match.

Best Answer

Now thats why I love Canada.

Best Answer

Its not amazing but in my area, you're either you're in with the politicians or you're out with them. If you're in, its very, very good, if you're out, its horrid.

Best Answer

We elected a very conservative mayor who's cut budgets of every department regardless of public safety. We had 4" of snow (which is nothing here) on a Sunday and had massive auto accidents all over town because deicer wasn't put down prior to the storm, and only 50% of the plows were running. Worst of all, it came out, he had garbage truck divers behind the plows instead of the plow drivers who knew the routes. So, I sat in my recliner watching people doing 20 miles an hour or less come the the edge of the hill, which I have an amazing view, and slide "skate" down the hill to slam into the pile of cars at the bottom which was slowly building it's way to the top. My wife was out trying to stop people and so were the neighbors but it was no use. By the time the police got to the top of the hill, it was too late.<br />
Now, this is the first time in 16 years something like this has happened in our town and the last time was with conservative leadership which has no regard for tax payers money. Where did all the money go under this mayor and city council? To a convention center that is rarely used due to our location.<br />
Funniest part was listening to our local conservative radio talk show who tried to sell our Cities snow response as "first rate and efficient" He was blasted with angry callers.<br />
Votes matter and local government matters. It's amazing people react so outraged when they got exactly what they voted for. They shouldn't expect services or money to be spent on their needs when voting for the elite of the world.

Best Answer

That nobody cares about politics but it effects their life if the right person is not voted.

Best Answer

How they manipulate the real unemployment numbers.

Best Answer