bullseye111 bullseye111 26-30, M 6 Answers Oct 3, 2012 in Community

I have a Beta fish names Alpha who listens to me. Whenever I am talking to him, he looks right at me and makes faces and flaps his fins. He is really cool. We have also adopted a feral cat that roams the neighborhood and has decided that he likes our yard. We are trying to get him to come close to us, but no luck so far. Hopefully with enough food and patience, he will come around. His name is Whitey.

Best Answer

Well I have a mechanical hamster called Dennis and his latest scheme was to attempt to hack the worlds nuclear aresnal using skype. He's currently under house arrest after I foiled his efforts by pulling the plug. He wobbled off into his little hut mumbling something about me not appreciating him. All that's emanenated from his hut lately is something about 'bringing the pain'. He's an handful alright.

Best Answer

licked its butt

Best Answer