I bought 3 different kinds of Cheetos at Walmart once
GiantKaiju GiantKaiju 22-25, F 23 Answers Jan 29 in Dating & Relationships

Drove 40 minutes total so my roommate and I could have Popeye's fried chicken for the Honey Boo Boo season premiere.

Best Answer

I once got removed from McDonald's for eating Taco Bell.

Best Answer

I don't really know..I guess putting that "If you can't stand with our troops, feel free to stand in front of them" sticker on my car.

Best Answer

Rode a tractor through the drive-thru at Arby's.

Best Answer

Wrecked a perfectly good car in a demolition derby.

Best Answer

I once shotgunned a Budweiser with a fat lip of Cope in on the Fourth of July. Also I bought a 3x5' American flag at Lowe's and sponsored a bloody revolution in a third-world nation that day. All in all, it was a decent morning.

Best Answer

Put a yellow ribbon sticker on the back of the minivan and made believe I care about the troops as I listened to Rush on the way to Walmart to buy a bunch of Chinese made plastic **** and complained about Obama because he's not a "real" American as I used my credit card to pay.

Best Answer

voted for bush twice

Best Answer

hanged a man for being different.

Best Answer

ate a 5 topping papa johns pizza and washed it down with eggnog: super fat, or hated minorities on some occasions

Best Answer

I stole from people.

Best Answer

Forgot to vote

Best Answer

Raised the American flag for holidays, honored the armed forces, pledged allegiance to the flag, and so on.

Best Answer

Awesome thread.

I lost a mattress on the highway while moving a friend. The shame you feel putting it back into the truck is epic.

Best Answer

Was born

Best Answer

What makes you think Wallmart is only American?

Best Answer

I've got 4 different kinds of hot sauce in my fridge!

Best Answer

Eaten a cheeseburger,with extra fries!

Best Answer

Voted.

Best Answer