hana1212 hana1212 18-21, F 6 Answers Jul 11, 2012

You cannot travel with more than $10,000 cash on you. If you have it in other items like stamps, coins, jewelry and such, you better have your paperwork to back the reason why you are carrying what you are carrying and where you are going. My wife went through that when her mother died and she came back with her coin collection. It was x-rayed and the technician who x-rayed it flagged her. He asked her to come over and he talked to her about it. She said others looked to see where she was headed and he passed her on through after she told him that the paperwork that supported what she was carrying was in the bag along with her mother's death certificate. You really shouldn't carry more than that on you anyway just for safety.

Best Answer

**** im scared now..i dont want to lose my money lol but yeah i'll be safe and carry only 10.000 euros

Best Answer

My wife was surprised because the technician new exactly what was in the bag and named it out (privately) to her. She saw the x-ray because he had her step to the side while he talked to her.
Just put it in a bank and have it transferred to the bank in the country you will be going to. Don't carry large sums of cash on you. What if you got robbed? It doesn't look right especially since so many people smuggle drugs and money for illegal purposes.

Best Answer

I'm not sure what the limit is now. You could probably find out from the Customs Agency in any country. You might even be able to find out from an International Bank or a good full service travel agent. Good luck.

Best Answer

gee you must be loaded. i'd be asking whats the least amount lol

Best Answer