Questionator Questionator 26-30 118 Answers Jun 7, 2013 in Community

Question of the Day

5$ ...some condoms....its a boy btw

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

Love it :)

Best Answer

funny sh1t

Best Answer

Thousands on booze, i thought i would use it to block out the **** in my life. Just got me drunk and broke, and in more ****.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

My treadmill.... cost me a fortune and now is being used as a hanger... lol

Best Answer

I Bought a pool table once and put it in my spare room, a room I never enter. Finally after years of not playing it I put it directly in the middle of my lounge room to make sure I'll use it! I use it alright, as a place to dump my stuff...

Best Answer

I paid $50 for a 35 mm camera - back in the day when they were still in use. I took it out of the case when I got it home. I then walked outside to check out the viewfinder. About 10 minutes later, I put the entire thing back inside the case and never took it out again. I wound up giving it to the Salvation Army.

Best Answer

$4.95 on a solar-powered flashlight.

Best Answer

$15,000 on a move from New England to the south. The house I inherited needs so much work I can't sell it or fix it properly, and I can't afford to move back up north again. >:-(

Best Answer

Too bad - we'd like you back North. You can always sell if you don't care how much you get. PM me for leads. They aren't generous.

Best Answer

OH NO, better start making lemon-aid.

Best Answer

a self cleaning litter box.....ugh

Best Answer

A few bucks. I bought some tokens for EP.

Best Answer

£70 on a steam cleaner, seemed like a good idea at the time, now I'm no domestic goddess but I think it might have helped if I removed it from it's box, I've had it 4 years, never used it, even moved house with the ruddy thing still in it's box!

Best Answer

I spent around $300 for a non-syringe insulin injection system for my diabetes. It's still in the box. 100 syringes only cost $15.

Best Answer

Medtronic?

Best Answer

Some other brand I forget. CSI LV had it and I wanted one. Grissom's dark romance was diabetic - the madam.

Best Answer

Wedding dress $1100 and I ended up calling the wedding off.<br />
But I was able to make a friends day when I gave it to her free of charge for her own wedding 2 years later.

Best Answer

Spent $80 on a gift that is meant to be displayed. It's sitting in a box in the corner of the recipient's room >.>

Best Answer

3000 euros; and today going back through the years I realize how easy it was to avoid it and what a silly mistake it has been!!!!!!!! It happened that I was always in fond of websites where you can make new friends from different countries, so I became a member of friendship making site, and from this site I made friends with someone who said to be of american origin but being stranded in nigeria and was there to claim the will of his parents but was stranded there without money and said if I helped the person would repay me but for that time he was stranded there without money and said he had nothing to eat and where to stay, things make your heart go out, he used to tell me he needs this amount of money for this and this amount of money for that like renting a room in a hotel, to buy food, etc, I thought I was doing some kind of help or a charity, I thought I was helping a person who is in big problems because unfortunately a short time before this happened, it happened for real that a friend of mine was in a foreign country and had problems and had been stranded in another country, I sent him the money needed and he repaid me as soon as he got back but this time it was a scam that I didn't know, after a short time sending him money,which, as I said costed me 3000 euros in all, I felt that there was something wrong with this and spoke to a friend and he told me to check with a site from the internet called nigerianscam419 and I wrote them an email and gave them all the information and even send them a copy of the letters and they answered me back saying that they were sure that it was a scam (it means that it was false) and that I should stop sending me because I will not get them back, any way, I also wrote this just to serve as a lesson for all of us to be careful to whom you send money on internet even though they could make your heart cry !!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

on what?

Best Answer

$12,000 plus furniture on an apartment that I'm never at..

Best Answer

A Sega Genisis System along with a Madden Football game ... bought a joystick to go with it ... this was about 1996 think spent around $200 for everything ... played it three or four times then put it in my closet

Best Answer

Alimony LOL

Best Answer

I spent a hundred bucks to take some windsurfing lessons, but I never made it over to the lake to take the lessons. That was like 25 years ago, wonder if I can get a refund?

Best Answer

A medium-format camera. That thing weighs as much as a tank and costs as much... and then I realized I enjoy taking pictures more I keep the equipment simple.

Best Answer

my boyfriends

Best Answer