<~ pls sing it for me.

Best Answer

Ha! I guess you probably have had the same song stuck in your noggin a time or two! I'll hum it for you "la la la la, la la la la, Elmo's World......"

Best Answer

You're a van Gogh fan... so I'll forgive you for being out of tune..... this time. mx:))

Best Answer

Barney

Best Answer

That one is also a deadly one to have in the head!

Best Answer

yeah for like 15 years now AAAHHHHH

Best Answer

Furgilicious

Best Answer

Oh, you poor thing. That's pretty bad. My kid used to have an Elmo diorama that had a nasty habit of suddenly going off in the middle of the night, loudly singing "LA-LA LA-LA! LA-LA LA-LA! Elmo's World..." It was torture.<br />
"iC'mon, Vaminos!" Is a pretty nasty song to get stuck in your head, too. The kid stuff gets really grating, doesn't it?<br />
My daughter picked out a crayfish to add to her aquarium recently... Every time I feed the fish now, "Rock Lobster" gets stuck in my head. So I suggested naming the crayfish "Rocky."

Best Answer

The toys that start randomly singing in the middle of the night always freaks me out! Elmo, Dora, Diego........they are all torture! Rock Lobster I don't mind so much :)

Best Answer

Okay, fair enough - but Rock Lobster EVERY DAY? Torture. Oh and the little guy molted overnight last night. My kid wants to give the old exo to her science teacher.

Best Answer