Leafblowers. When some birdbrain is out there chasing that ONE leaf around the yard for 20 minutes. !! It;s one of those rare moments when I feel homicidal.

Best Answer

LMOA... understandable homicidal moment, lol

Best Answer

when you pull something out of the freezer and it scrapes across the ice -_-

Best Answer

toss up between nails on chalk board and mosquito

Best Answer

Linkin' Park's Blackout! LOL! I like their other songs, but that one ... gosh!

Best Answer

Vuvuezlas, I can't stand the sound of them!

Best Answer

I think ... :: Oddandsingular :: ... Read my mind. Said more from the very same thing I was thinking. Must have been living in the same neigborhood (???) That Damn Leaf-Blower (Motor Cycle Engine) and as some of these Garbage Trucks as Well! Why did the Engineer of the Leaf-Blowers get such disgusting Engines for them? I hate being overseas in some of those Asian Countries that has all the jeepies and motor cycles and motor pads and bikes. It's like 1,000 Leaf-Blowers all going all at the same time.

Best Answer

Snoring.

Best Answer

Any Britney Spears' song

Best Answer

Ann Coulter talking to Nancy Grace

Best Answer

Vacuum cleaners drive me insane

Best Answer

sound of my voice! awwwhhhh! i sound awful! cant stand my voice...:-P

Best Answer

NO,stop,quit!

Best Answer

An extended harangue about my imperfections--real and imagined--from someone who claimed to love me and was hypersensitive to the slightest mention of her imperfections.

Best Answer

Anything having to do with ice. I am covered in goosebumps just thinking about it.

Best Answer

a baby crying.

Best Answer