Questionator Questionator 26-30 86 Answers Mar 13, 2012

Question of the Day

In 1989, I managed a towing and recovery business in Tampa, Fla. On my way home, from what I hoped was my last wrecker call of the night, a lady flagged me down outside a popular night spot. She told me that her car broke down about a mile away and asked if I could tow it for her.<br />
I agreed and we headed to get her car. After a FEW miles, I asked where the car was. She just calmly pulled a gun from her purse and told me to drive. She instructed me to drive to a remote area near a place that I had fished at for years and I knew that noone lived close. I knew that was where I was going to die. As I switched the truck off, a set of car lights came on about a 100 yards from us. She told me to drive and if they stopped us that she would kill us all.<br />
When I got back to the interstate, I let my fear turn to anger. I floored my wrecker and told her that if I was going to die, so was she. After a couple of miles at over 90 mph, I convinced her to throw the gun out the window. I headed for the first exit and a store. I jumped out to call the police and she ran off the other way. The authorities took their sweet time getting there so she got away. <br />
About a year later; I was watching 60 Minutes and she was on the segment. She had been caught and was facing trial in Orlando, Fl. I thank God every day for whoever was in the vehicle tha scared her from that secluded spot, because she turned out to be Ailene Wournous, Florida's 1st female serial killer.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Holy cats ! You looked death squarely in the face but it was truly not your time to go, thank goodness.

Best Answer

that ***** is crazy I was shown a dvd about her I was told that who ever watched it had nightmares about her trying to kill them, and I did. you are a lucky man, Im glad they fried her.

Best Answer

It took a long time for me to get the thought out of my mind. I still do not stop to aid anyone on the road unless it is an emergency.

Best Answer

Wooooo.. I saw a program on her and she really was nuts.. Bad childhood does not give you a reason to kill others... Glad you are still here to write/talk about it.

Best Answer

Tampa,Fla.....wow! I was born and raised there.....just west of Tampa International Airport in the Rocky Point area.

Best Answer

Holy $&amp;@!.

Best Answer

Thank god you okay wow your brave

Best Answer

How old were you when this happened?

Best Answer

the most catastrophic day of my life: <br />
I got caught wearing me exe's stockings.<br />
On my head.<br />
In a bank.....

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Whoops!

Best Answer

Are you sure it was't a Quick Mart in Phoenix? Raising Arizona

Best Answer

WELL, I WAS DRUNK THE DAY MY MOM GOT OUT OF PRISON<br />
AND I WENT TO PICK HER UP IN THE RAIN<br />
BUT BEFORE I COULD GET TO THE STATION IN MY PICKUP TRUCK<br />
SHE GOT RUNNED OVER BY A DAMNED OLD TRAIN

Best Answer

AND I’LL HANG AROUND AS LONG AS YOU WILL LET ME
AND I NEVER MINDED STANDIN’ IN THE RAIN
BUT YOU DON’T HAVE TO CALL ME DARLIN’, DARLIN’
YOU NEVER EVEN CALLED ME BY MY NAME :)

Best Answer

Love Waylon, but this was David Allen Coe. :)

Best Answer

Now the would be the perfect country song !

Best Answer

You are correct oh great Swami ; David Allen Coe sang it
But Steve Goodman - the late great - wrote it.... also wrote "The City of New Orleans" for Arlo but to Ybenormal's credit Merle did sing it, but he was high at the time !!!

Best Answer

Right after the new year I was so tired driving home after all of the 16 hour shifts and working short at work for weeks that I fell asleep driving. I woke up just as I was about to drive up a dirt mound that had nothing but a drop on the other side of it. I don't know if I would have flipped my car, or if I would have simply gotten caught in the dirt. I'm just glad I woke up in time.

Best Answer

my brakes failed while driving down hill,I almost slid into a huge ravine but my car was stopped and held up by a 1 in sapling on my back drivers side fender

Best Answer

i almost lost my youngest son in a car accident..by the grace of God he survived.

Best Answer

My brothers car broke down at a store in the summer and he called me to pick him up. It was the middle of the day full of sun. I went to go pick him and his girlfriend "B" up from the store, "B" called her older brother that was supposed to be good with cars. "B's" brother brought 2 other guys and a girl with him to look at the car. The girl and "B" got into an argument about nobody knows what. Out of nowhere she pulls out a shotgun out of the back seat ( I know a little bit about guns) I saw that she was actually loading the gun and about to fire it so I got in the car told my brother and "B" to get in the car and I drove off. I had to stop at a stop sign because I am a good citizen. When I stopped they pulled right next to me and she put the gun out the window straight at my face. I sped off. They started chasing me and I was literally weaving out of traffic going about 80 in 35 and not one police officer was in sight. I was approaching a stop light with heavy traffic and started slowing down but so did the other car. I stepped on the breaks put it in reverse and spun the car around and sped off in the other way. I lost them and finally called the cops. They never caught them.

Best Answer

When I was in junior high, my mom was diagnosed with epilepsy, and it made life a living hell. She had seizures left and right - in the shower, while driving -- and it was horrible. They take your driver's license for six months (probably rightly so) after seizures...and my mom is a single parent. It was a living hell. <br />
But she's been seizure-free since 2008! :D

Best Answer

When I was a little girl, I pulled boiling soup off the stove. I sufferred 3rd degree burns on my body. By the grace of God, none of it hit my face. Ironically, because it happened to me when I was so young, my body grew and the scars shrunk. Now noone notices what is left.

Best Answer

Thank God you are ok! My sister pulled really hot tea off the table when she was 3 and suffered burns on her arms and chest...but it's hardly noticeable now!

Best Answer

It's a miracle how it almost disappears. Mine was from my collar bone to my pelvis. Now, there is only a scar in the center of my chest. As a teen who developed large breasts, it was agony to have a scar between then because all the boys stared exactly where my scar was. But life heals all of that. Thank God!

Best Answer

visa cancellation

Best Answer

Almost got hit head on by an eighteen wheeler because, apparently, they are choosing young inexperienced drivers now, training them and just turning them loose regardless of their lack of "common sense", or "caring about the damage they do to others", as long as they make that time bonus.......

Best Answer

I got head in an 18 wheeler and I think she was young and inexperienced but I didn't care because I had common sense, and I considered it a bonus,,,,,, very close stories

Best Answer

Going to a singles dance and forgetting to remove the size of jeans tag that runs down the side of my pants, after the dance I was wondering why everybody was looking at me.

Best Answer

I almost died....twice

Best Answer

it was when i learned theres no such thing as almost

Best Answer

When I was seven years old I was locked in my grand parents attic for six years<br />
First physical abuse the last three years daily sexual abuse. <br />
Men who would have sex with a young boy while I was tied down to a small table

Best Answer

Last year, me, my wife and our now 2 year old son had our apartment that we had just moved into 9 days before, get flooded courtesy of Tropical Storm Lee. Had we waited to leave till when the water came over the retaining wall nearby, we would've been caught in it. And because my wife was 6 months pregnant with our second child, we hightailed it first chance we had.

Best Answer

i almost die in a car accident .. :(

Best Answer

one drunk night walking home, i decided to have a **** in the middle of some school grounds. i took off all my clothes and ran around naked for 10 minutes before stopping in the middle of nowhere and wanking.<br />
Then i realised i had no idea where my clothes were.! i looked for an hour and then found a road and tried getting a ride. i got picked up by a passing police car. they could have arrested me but instead just drove me 10km home.

Best Answer

Death?<br />
Am I a cat and have nine lives? or Guardian Angel?<br />
I have almost died 3 different times: Car Accident, fell off cliff, and major illness

Best Answer

It has happened already,and it was loosing someone or a few someones very dear to my heart....

Best Answer