To me it will always be How they treated Princess Diana's death back in 1997 I was only 7 at the time, they treating the princess of my country terribly I can never forgive them. The Queen, in the end was bullied by the Prime Minister and the Millions of British People to finally accept she was wrong. To Me and many other people she was and always will be THE PEOPLE'S PRINCESS
AlphaMale19 AlphaMale19 22-25, M 22 Answers Jun 24, 2012

She did a lot of good, but she was no saint sorry. She was not adverse to entertaining other women's husbands herself. She grew up with them, yes was one of the few suitable potential brides. cos back then his bride had to be a virgin ( how times have changed ). She had a pretty good idea of what she was getting into. Was she naive?Yes. Did she think she could change him? Yes. But many a married woman has been blinded by love, only to regret it afterwards.<br />
I remember them doing It's a Royal Knock Out, a TV show, was honestly my answer, they got a lot of stick over that.

Best Answer

IT'S A KNOCKOUT!

Best Answer

Did you watch it hahahaha. Must have seemed like such a good idea on paper hahaha.

Best Answer

AWFUL, WASN'T IT?

Best Answer

I agree that Diana, Princess of Wales was treated badly by the royal family. But even worse is that they are allowing Prince Charles to remain next in line for the throne even after he divorced Diana then married the woman he had cheated on her with. That's absurd. He should be skipped over and Prince William should be the next monarch.

Best Answer

Although the treatment of the late Princess Diana by the monarchy scandalised many, in my opinion the most controversial thing ever done by the British Monarchy was the Act of Supremacy of King Henry Vlll which declared the monarch to be the head of the Church of England.

Best Answer

Diana Princess of Wales was already divorced at the time of her demise. She was no saint and she recieved far more respect from the Royal Family than she perhaps deserved. You were only 7? I was a fair bit older and I know jolly well what she was up to so be careful what you say and do not try to rewrite history.<br />
In earlier times she would have been beheaded. Nuff said?

Best Answer

All I say is that if Diana had been born a few hundred years earlier she'd have beed executed as a traitor. Then again maybe she was!

Best Answer

Not even close,the British Empire decided where the country lines would go for Pakistan and India dividing families,tribes peoples etc.Today those two countries do not trust each other and often have skirmishes on their boarders.

Best Answer

in what century should i begin?....

Best Answer

Trained the red headed step child (USA) to be<br />
just like a Windsor; pigheaded, greedy n stupid.<br />
Now, our country is the world police, going into<br />
debt faster than Chinese yo-yo.

Best Answer

I agree with you, the way they treated Diana. No matter how they felt about her, she was still the woman who gave birth to William and Harry. These are heirs to the thrown, and they are fine young men who adore their mother.

Best Answer

failed to keep america in check, and then get beat by farmers and the french

Best Answer