I accidentally bought miracle whip one time instead of mayonnaise.

Best Answer

:p

Best Answer

Well Ive bunjy jumped, skydived and ridden a dirt bike at 155k on a gravel road, but by far and away the craziest thing Ive ever done was give my ex my new phone number and address, what the hell was I thinking?

Best Answer

lol.. you still have something for your ex maybe:)

Best Answer

She was living in Wales at the time and I was living in Australia, and I moved, and I gave her my address and number, should not have done it

Best Answer

Answered this question. Seriously though, probably getting married 2 months after turning 18 and not telling my parents until after.

Best Answer

Craziest, not most crazy.

Best Answer

;/

Best Answer

[Insert drug here]

Best Answer

Maryjane :)

Best Answer

Honestly, that's one of the few drugs I haven't done.

Best Answer

Took my car to its top speed.

Best Answer

something i want to do..but thats when i get a car;/

Best Answer

What kind of car do you want?

Best Answer

Break a window...with my hand. I didn't mean for it to happen...it just unexpectedly did.

Best Answer

did you bleed? it hurts ive done it too;/

Best Answer

Yes, I bled lots...it's amazing how much blood one little slash could gush out...it was a deep wound, though. I got stitches, and they looked so cool!

Best Answer

stitches!! i want some..
i member i accidently put my wrist on glass jumping a big wall they had glass on top of them heh i guess they were there for a purpose..and it bled non stop..i love the taste of blood tho i licked it off and then i was fine;) hehe

Best Answer

cliff jumping

Best Answer

unsucessfully

Best Answer

did you break anything?

Best Answer

both of my feet.

Best Answer

ohh man.. : (

Best Answer