I got a CRICKET'S HIND QUARTER in an order of Collard Greens once from the grocery store luncheon bar. It was Crunchy... at first I thought - YUMMY, BACON... then I looked and saw the spindly leg<br />
(YIKES)

Best Answer

lmao

Best Answer

really? That just doesn't look right... ~ PLEADS DYSLEXIA ~

Best Answer

NOW I REALLY FURKING HATE YOU... I kept GOOGLING, but all I could get was the FREAKING PHONE CARRIER... ~ Throws PIE IN YOUR WICKED FACE ~

Best Answer

I Actually LOVE YOU SISTAH! Thank you for being my FRONTAL LOBE. You're the only one I let correct me w/o wanting to Bash in their Head... I always feel like the ELEPHANT MAN of Spelling and Grammar --&gt; "I AM NOT AN ANIMAL!!!!!"

Best Answer

Des my LUV - MWAH!

Best Answer

Booger...but I was only 4 then.

Best Answer

Ox heart.

Best Answer

A piece of organic pasta.

Best Answer

Freezing cold Raw Oysters. . . . i had to gobble down fries with it to blot out the chewiness.<br />
It was a dare.

Best Answer

Ewwww I bet it was slippery just you are! lol
I just ment you are hard to catch. Ha! Ha!

Best Answer

very. . . .;)

Best Answer

Your mum.

Best Answer

Tripe...and I know I am going to regret this, but, ...I didn't swallow.

Best Answer

periwinkle - 100% slimey snotty texture...

Best Answer

isnt that a color?

Best Answer

It is but I ate the version with the scientific name Littorina littorea. I'm guess the coloured version would be tastier! ;)

Best Answer

i was gunna ask the same thing.

Best Answer

The common periwinkle or winkle, scientific name Littorina littorea, is a species of small edible sea snail, a marine gastropod mollusk that has gills and an operculum, and is classified within the family Littorinidae, the periwinkles. (Wikipedia)

Best Answer

My ex

Best Answer

Not me but my son ate a bite of a pickled deer heart....he still shudders when he talks about it,lol...some redneck from church brought it to a family function.He say it was gray and bloodless,ugh! He also ate a groundhog steak cooked on the grill at his dad's.It like the waterboy's house over there.

Best Answer

Donkey sausage whilst skiing in France!!! Yuck......and sad...just smelled like poor soggy donkey...never again!!!

Best Answer

A rancid old bag of chips on a dare. It was the most foul thing I've ever tasted.

Best Answer

my exwife

Best Answer

lugworm jelly - these worms are from the ocean as i was told. imagine a transparent jelly (just like pudding), with a lot of ugworms in it! totally clear to see! and they tell me i should bite on the jelly and chew on the worms (i guess the worms were cooked before they were made into jelly)!

Best Answer

Kimchee. I heard its supposed to be good, so apparently I just got a really bad batch. I'll never know.

Best Answer

S.O.S in the army.

Best Answer

A bisexual woman with hygiene problems who'd stuffed chocolates up "there" thinking it made her sexy. Luckily, at the time she was more interested in my girlfriend than me.

Best Answer

Hahahaha.... gotta love the women with hygiene problems. I had a three-way once with a smelly one. I wouldn't go near it, and the other chick didn't seem very keen either.... four licks and it was over. We kicked her out of bed and turned it into a twosome.

Best Answer

Felt the same way tat the time. But, what do you say go someone who thinks they're making themself so sexy? I

Best Answer

Olives...ewwwwwwwww I hate Olives..

Best Answer

awwweee man,
i love olives.
damn we could have been freinds . lol jp XD

Best Answer

my own vomit

Best Answer