My height is 5 ft. & 5 inches and my weight is 75 kgs in just age 19! Everybody thank you for your helpful answers ((: really glad !
Meeshca Meeshca 18-21, F 12 Answers May 31, 2012

You do not have to eat less and you do not have to exercise to yourself to death.<br />
It just comes down to the kinds of foods you are eating. The food pyramid and what the doctors tell you is the opposite of what your body is actually needing.<br />
Criticism on this part makes no difference to me, because brain washing only lasts until you realize that you've been lied to.<br />
Low carbs... grains and sugars. Moderate protein and plenty of Saturated fats. Bacon and real butter, coconut milk are all good things.<br />
There is no reason to feel deprived and craving anything.

Best Answer

there's really some truth to this. When I moved to pittsburgh, the food there was terrible. Full of sugar and swimming in oil and fat. You'd think i'd gain a bunch, but no matter how much I'd eat, I would keep losing weight. I guess my stomach wasn't used to how unhealthy the food was so it couldn't get the nutrients out (if there were any to begin with).

Best Answer

I understand the "don't eat anything white" cause pretty much those are sneaky foods... rice, pasta, potatoes, etc. Big leafy greens are essential! Bananas provide so much good stuff and they are absolutely delicious....cover it in chocolate and nuts if ya like... Seriously eat what you want but do it in moderation. Sure if something tastes good youre going to want to eat it, just leave it as a treat. Do walk and laugh and move... excessiveness is the real enemy.

Best Answer

It's what you already know...eat less, walk every day or increase your physical activity. You'll feel deprived so add something to your life to fill the hole ; start a new good habit that makes you feel good about yourself.

Best Answer

eat less and exercise more

Best Answer

Do some soul searching first. Analyze why you want to lose weight... is it for you or is it so other people accept you? Is it to be healthier? Make sure you are doing it for you! Focus on being HEALTHY. Don't bother counting calories or carbs. Don't focus on the number on the scale (losing inches is what really counts). Make choices ba<x>sed on 'is it healthy'. A big thing is not depriving yourself. If you want a piece of chocolate, have a piece of chocolate! When you deprive yourself it makes you want it even more, which sets you up for failure. Don't call it a diet because 'diet' implies that it's temporary, which again, sets you up for failure. Find activities that you like to do (my favorites are yoga, walking my dogs, and swimming). Just by changing my attitude about losing weight, I lost 80lbs in less than 2 years. I hope this helps :)

Best Answer

You're amazing (;

Best Answer

part of the problem with being healthy is the definition of healthy. Sometimes its like arguing religion or politics.

Best Answer

Thank you Meeshca, that's sweet of you to say.
Kerisay, yeah you are right. Some people have bad judgement when it comes to "healthy" but you don't have to be a complete health nut to lose some extra pounds :)

Best Answer

Well, I am also 5'5 and 27 years old.Three years ago I was also over-weight and people used to taunt me awfully , and they also literally laughed at me.Though I was not too bulky, but yes; I had a ugly figure( disproportionate) actually.Later, I started doing proper work out only 1hour & 5days a week.And, cut down taking junk food plus heavy meals.I used to take three meals in a day but I never stuffed myself, instead I used to kept a small portion of my stomach empty so my digestive system could work smoothly.Keeping daily exercise and eating sensibly did a wondrous to my weight and my physique.<br />
Hope it will help you to stay consistent in your exercise and never feel discourage with others comments or criticisms.

Best Answer

Thank you I really needed this... It's not that other suggestions are wrong...but it's just that I'm too criticized by bunch of other people not on my face though.

Best Answer

Go out and do stuff every day or couple of days. <br />
Keep your heart rate up and have fun. <br />
That's all that's really needed. <br />
If you still need help, then try and watch how much you eat and what you eat.

Best Answer

you can eat all day and lose weight. i have lost 40 pounds so far. 12 in the first month. my doc put me on this diet and it has been GREAT! my sugar has gone down and all of my other stuff has been much better....blood pressure and cholesterol. and i did not exercise at all at first. message me and i'll send it to ya.

Best Answer

I'm trying to text you back but here it says you don't accept msgs from ppl outta your friend list ):

Best Answer

oh no!! i didnt realize it was set that way. one sec

Best Answer

i have no idea where to change that! i added you to my circle. add me and see if you can message me

Best Answer

Go on a space trip.

Best Answer