ariana5693 ariana5693 16-17, F 13 Answers Dec 11, 2013 in Embarrassing & Funny

Driving with my two toddlers and a visiting Catholic priest when my four year old asked me, "Mummy, how are babies made?" And there was no getting out of it; he demanded exact answers.

Best Answer

HAHAHA

that is something i`ll never forget

Best Answer

Oh that's adorable!
But yes, awkward and sounds like it wasn't the very best time to be explaining that situation!

I have four year old twin brothers and they are asking all kinds of curious questions but thankfully this one hasn't come up yet! Lucky mum!

Thanks for sharing :)

Best Answer

What did you tell them? I'm dying to know : D

Best Answer

Having drunk sex on a porch and only afterwards realizing that "the lights" were headlights, and there was someone in the car.

Best Answer

Oh dear, at least it makes a hell of a story! Hahaha, thanks for sharing :)

Best Answer

lol I'm telling the pg version here, but the details make it even funnier/more embarrassing. not going to go on about it, but it was her DAD in the car...

Best Answer

You wouldn't mind messaging me the details? Sounds like a pretty interesting story and I'm all ears if you're willing to share it with me? :)

Up to you, I respect your privacy.. BUT WOW. Her dad? **** that ****. Hahaha, thanks again :)

Best Answer

when i was training at the gym and i saw a nice girl that i went to talk to .. she ended up being a guy

the feeling kills btw T_T

Best Answer

Aww! Haha, maybe next time you'll see a real nice girl and can go up and talk to her! Good luck!

Thanks for sharing :)

Best Answer

well i dont talk to girl in the gym anymore i just go there by my self train by my self and listen to music and thats it T_T

Best Answer

That's good, motivation and determination is really important if you go to the gym so well done :)

Maybe you'll meet a nice girl at a different place :)

Best Answer

One time I was walking by the golf course near where I live.

As I passed some golfers, I heard them yell,

"NICE BUTT"!!!

I was pretty ticked off that they thought they could talk about me like that .. and kept on walking mumbling to myself ...

As I passed them still mad, I heard someone say, "REALLY NICE PUTT!!!"

Oops .. my bad .. lol

Best Answer

Hahaha, aww! Pretty embarrassing! At least you didn't say anything loud enough for them to hear!

Thanks for sharing :)

Best Answer

You're welcome!

Best Answer

I don't know about my entire life too many events to recall. But yesterday whilst taking a final, my phone just starts randomly blasting pandora full volume, and I couldn't turn it off for like 30 seconds, and it was super awk..

Best Answer

Oh gosh, that would be really awkward! It's always awkward being in a silent room only to have your phone start playing or doing off randomly! I know how it feels!

Haha, thanks for sharing :)

Best Answer

Oooooo, that sucks.

My uni dishes out hefty fines if that happens, hope yours isnt the same.

Best Answer

No, however for that specific class if your phone goes off for a test it is an automatic 0. Yet after a long and eloquent speech I relinquished that judgement and instilled an A in the class :D

Best Answer

Speech +9999xp

LEVEL UP!

Best Answer

When I was on holiday we went out one night and I wore a skirt because it was warm outside. on the way back to the hotel I was crossing the road and without realising my skirt had dropped to my ankles. 😱😳😰 I was so mortified

Best Answer

That would be so horrible! I hope no one was there to see anything!

Thanks for sharing :)

Best Answer

There were it was a traffic light 😰 but it all good ahah a memory I won't ever forget

Best Answer

The first time at the cowgirl position with my BF

Best Answer

Haha, why was it embarrassing?

Thanks for sharing :)

Best Answer

Because it was the first time at dry humping

Best Answer

When I was playing with one of my first crushes when I was little. We both chased each other around as any typical overhyperactive munchkins would play. At such a terrible coincidental moment, we collided, his legs were spread, my leg went up, and I kicked him in his balls 0.o. He moaned in pain and toppled to the ground. I could only apologize profusely for hurting him so badly. I thought he would never forgive me until the next time he was back to his gung-ho self and greeted me with a great "Hi (my name)". He bounced back quick lol.

Best Answer

Hahaha, oh wow. At least he wasn't that mad!

Thanks for sharing :)

Best Answer

Hopefully not. If I do ever meet him again, which is unlikely, I wonder if he still remembers lol.
Thanks for letting me share ^.^

Best Answer

Don't thank me, it was really nice to have you share so thank you. Feel free :)

You never know, that day might come x

Best Answer

I like your optimism haha. You're very sweet~

Best Answer

Naw, well thank you. Thank you very much :)

Best Answer

Birth. I was naked and spanked.

Best Answer