GettingOverShit GettingOverShit 18-21, F 4 Answers Jan 9, 2013 in Community

Easy. I ran my face into a coat rack at Walmart and broke my nose.

Best Answer

Well (T_T) , to me this is embarrassing but maybe i have other things going on it may be different in your eyes. So im at lunch with my friends at school & this guy who i consider a friend likes me & out of nowhere tells another person that him&i are dating i freaked &got mad because he's a loud person i just wanted to cry but also because i told him that i dont like him like that. ._.

Best Answer

yesterday I gathered up all of my six bags thanked the cashier and walked out of the store without paying it just so happen I had to stop and adjust them so she was able to say sir you forgot to pay I was shocked so much I left my bags outside and went back in and paid with my debit card . I don't know where my mind was . so glad she understood and smiled at the situation

Best Answer

I threw up all over the place on an airplane. God how I wanted a parachute and a way to bail out of an airliner.

Best Answer

Aghh !

Best Answer

I was getting over food poisoning and I had a bad cough due to being exposed to chain smokers. Nothing worse to have on a plane than a hacking puking fellow passenger!

Best Answer