I got the **** kicked out of me for about 15 minutes in front of like 50 people at a house party when i was 17 because i was so drunk i couldn't fight back (i'm a sparring partner for a few amatuer boxers but i drank a litre of jack daniels and had jelly legs) don't know why i kept getting up for more.

Best Answer

I fell over out the front of my office just as I made eye contact with this guy I have had a crush on for like 2 years (pathetic i know)....the heal on my shoe broke too. :( I stumbled off like a train wreck trying not to die/cry

Best Answer

Some 20 years ago I did the classic after visiting the ladies I came out with back of dress tucked into top of panties.

Best Answer

Nothin really emmbarrasing has happened to me... But something I did that was SOO funny was on this holiday thing when I waz 11 I squirted ketchup all over my friend by accident! XD it was SOO funny! She was wearing a white top to!!!

Best Answer

being caught with clothes on at a nude beach<br />
hehe

Best Answer

not a chance rumy.... not a chance :)

Best Answer