oOoAllieoOo oOoAllieoOo 18-21, F 10 Answers Dec 28, 2012 in Community

Okay, picture this. I am not musical at all. I am totally tone deaf and have no musical talent at all. Well, when I was in high school, music was a compulsory subject. And we all had to play a musical instrument. Being the one person in the class who couldn't play anything, I was assigned the triangle. Easy to play, a triangle and a little metal bar to strike it with at the right time. All I had to do was watch the teacher for my cue. Three months of practice playing a piece for the Christmas concert, and I was ready.

Finally, the big night came. We all filed on stage and I took my place. My TING came just before the end of the piece. It was a long piece of music. I watched the teacher for my cue, but it was Christmas, and there were a lot of people around and I got distracted, and stopped watching my teacher. I suddenly realized that the auditorium was dead silent, no music, no nothing; just silence. I looked around, and no one was doing anything except looking at me. I looked at my teacher and he nodded at me and I did my TING, and the music started again and the song ended.

So, yeah, I guess that was about the most embarrassing moment.

Best Answer

Ouch, that would be embarrassing!

Best Answer

It was, but it was 55 years ago, so I'm sure that I am the only one who still remembers it. I hope.

Best Answer

When I was 17, I fainted in front of my mother. I was sitting down at the time, so when I woke up, still in my chair, I wasn't sure what had happened to me, and she had to tell me I'd fainted. That merely reinforced the embarrassment. I reacted very badly: I was furious with myself and impatient with my parents, refusing any concern or sympathy. I'm not ashamed now of fainting, but am still ashamed of that reaction.

Best Answer

Too many.

Best Answer

OK. I've never been able to answer this question but now I distinctly remember giving a poetry reading at a huge gathering and getting two poems mixed up, anyway it was pretty awkward as I ended poetically telling the room that I loved older women and beer in a real clumsy way. That's the one that comes to mind. There are a few that are in a tie.

Best Answer

I do not get embarrassed, and when my trousers are pulled down people look impressed anyway :)

Best Answer

=) Ahhaha

Best Answer

What can I say, I am a c0cky man.

Best Answer

Haha.

Best Answer

I am French and after watching one of the p0rno's I done in October he called me a feckless rogue. I find it the be a most accurate description, then we are all like that over here.

Best Answer

fell flat on my face in front of 20 plus people because I tripped over my own feet, laughed it off.

Best Answer

Yikes.

Best Answer