oOoAllieoOo oOoAllieoOo 18-21, F 10 Answers Dec 28, 2012 in Community

Okay, picture this. I am not musical at all. I am totally tone deaf and have no musical talent at all. Well, when I was in high school, music was a compulsory subject. And we all had to play a musical instrument. Being the one person in the class who couldn't play anything, I was assigned the triangle. Easy to play, a triangle and a little metal bar to strike it with at the right time. All I had to do was watch the teacher for my cue. Three months of practice playing a piece for the Christmas concert, and I was ready.<br />
Finally, the big night came. We all filed on stage and I took my place. My TING came just before the end of the piece. It was a long piece of music. I watched the teacher for my cue, but it was Christmas, and there were a lot of people around and I got distracted, and stopped watching my teacher. I suddenly realized that the auditorium was dead silent, no music, no nothing; just silence. I looked around, and no one was doing anything except looking at me. I looked at my teacher and he nodded at me and I did my TING, and the music started again and the song ended.<br />
So, yeah, I guess that was about the most embarrassing moment.

Best Answer

Ouch, that would be embarrassing!

Best Answer

It was, but it was 55 years ago, so I'm sure that I am the only one who still remembers it. I hope.

Best Answer

Too many.

Best Answer

OK. I've never been able to answer this question but now I distinctly remember giving a poetry reading at a huge gathering and getting two poems mixed up, anyway it was pretty awkward as I ended poetically telling the room that I loved older women and beer in a real clumsy way. That's the one that comes to mind. There are a few that are in a tie.

Best Answer

I do not get embarrassed, and when my trousers are pulled down people look impressed anyway :)

Best Answer

=) Ahhaha

Best Answer

What can I say, I am a c0cky man.

Best Answer

Haha.

Best Answer

I am French and after watching one of the p0rno's I done in October he called me a feckless rogue. I find it the be a most accurate description, then we are all like that over here.

Best Answer

fell flat on my face in front of 20 plus people because I tripped over my own feet, laughed it off.

Best Answer

Yikes.

Best Answer