Text messages, pics etc
BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 19 Answers Feb 6, 2013 in Health

the phone itself

Best Answer

Why do people put things on their phone that would embarrass them? I have nothing there that I wouldn't want my grandchildren to see.

Best Answer

I don't keep evidence on my phone.

Best Answer

Probably that message where I accidentally sexted by ex-boyfriend's dad, because he had been texting me off his dad's phone so I put it down as his number...

Best Answer

Whaaaa lol

Best Answer

Yeah... and it was before the first time I met his dad, too... he now thinks I'm into freaky roleplays , apparently it's a running joke in his family...

Best Answer

What! You didn't send a picture did you? What did you say?

Best Answer

No picture.. just a freaky text referring to his son as a 'sexual beast' and discussing the aggressive s e x I wanted in his room when I come over in an hour.. awkward

Best Answer

Nothing, my wife uses my mobiles sometimes so she's a kind of filter for me along the lines of "Oh my god, why on Earth do you have that?", "sorry dear, I'll just delete it..."

Best Answer

The iPoo app

Best Answer

I sent wrong text to my boss ...was supposed to be sent to my bf lol

Best Answer

lol, that sounds bad... were they naughty ones?

Best Answer

Yeah...it was about the date we had previous nite and I called him by some nicknames hahaha. The boss made a joke about it in the morning lolol

Best Answer

Uh oh

Best Answer

Haha

Best Answer

TEXTS!!! ^^

Best Answer

nothing

Best Answer

Nothing, I'm paranoid like that.

Best Answer

mirror pic of myself.:P

Best Answer

Being a low tech Luddite means never having to say you're embarrassed! Mine has Text,which I've used about ten times...no pics,so no embarrassing explanations required!

Best Answer

Probly pics of my little sister and brother.

Best Answer

NOthing I am embarrassed of.

Best Answer