The most expensive gift I ever received was a trampoline, because when I was 16 my parents thought that I would want a trampoline more than I needed a car... The best gift I've ever gotten was a pair of tickets to see my favorite band from a friend

Best Answer

A car.<br />
No.<br />
It was the only vehicle I've had that was brand new when I got it. <br />
And it was pretty much a "lemon".<br />

Best Answer

an apartment in nyc

Best Answer

Swavoski Necklaces & earrings from my best friend. Perhaps a televison/laptop/phone from my parents

Best Answer

Most expensive gift was a silver necklace with a diamond-encrusted heart from my first love. It is stored safely away. It was very, very special to me. My ex kept hinting at my graduation gift, and when he gave it to me, I couldn't believe he'd spent so much on me. And he knew my tastes well! He'd used all of his saved up money to buy it.

Best Answer

never received many gifts in life so far

Best Answer

My best friend's art collection was the most expensive gift I ever received.. And no, it wasn't the best gift because it is not something I wanted or found particularly delightful. In fact I sold some of it after he passed away. One of the most intensely delightful gifts I have received is a photograph of an Emperor Penguin that my brother took when he was in Antarctica. Another was a hand made brooch a friend carved for me.

Best Answer