We used to have this VHS called USS Songboat...I don't know what else to say about it.
livelustlove livelustlove 22-25, F 21 Answers May 21, 2012

Teletubbies...hand down!

Best Answer

In English, I always likened it to an acid trip! What the hell kind of drugs were those writers taking???

Best Answer

Pee-Wee's Playhouse was pretty darn chock-full of adult content. But kids back then were more innocent than kids today. We didn't know any better, meanwhile our parents were snickering and casting knowing glances at one another after some of the jokes.

Best Answer

I loved that show! 'Course, I was in my early 20's when it was on...

Best Answer

Forget the kids- I watched that every Saturday religiously

Best Answer

Yeah, I still watch it when I happen to see it air.

Best Answer

Lassie (all fukked up) is Coming Home

Best Answer

PeeWee's Playhouse=brilliant

Best Answer

Well child **** ****** me the F**** off like no other. Thats as F***** as it gets apart from murder.

Best Answer

I'm talking movies that were made for children, but completely blow your mind. But I DO agree with your answer!

Best Answer

Well ever since I found out about the subliminal sex advertisment in Disney movies, I realize how evil a company it realy is.
And I dont feel the same about the magic castle either.

Best Answer

Daughters and Tiaras

Best Answer

Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs. That movie is just an absolute waste of time watching!!

Best Answer

Pan's Labyrinth (2006).<br />
Shocked the crap out of me :/

Best Answer

It probably wasn't. But it's a highly disturbing hybrid of fairytale, horror and the Nazi killing machine :/

Best Answer

Care Bears! Crap was so syrupy. I don't need proselytizing multicolored bears in my living room.

Best Answer

The Lion King tugged at my heart. I couldnt watch the entire movie. I broke down.

Best Answer

Clangers. Apparantly they were all swearing all the time and it was all sc<x>ripted but you couldnt hear it lol

Best Answer