Duckface96 Duckface96 16-17, M 23 Answers Dec 25, 2012 in Community

Two girls one cup!

Best Answer

I was traumatized by that!

Best Answer

Lol.. i thought my stomach was going to come up threw my mouth! I couldnt stop gagging! Ugh!

Best Answer

Requiem for a dream (although a very good film) and I personally found Animal Farm freaked me out ...O.o

Best Answer

Animal Farm is liberal bullshit but I liked Requiem for a Dream. Really depressing stuff.

Best Answer

Swing blade. Torture,mmhmm

Best Answer

One hour photo starring Robin Williams. It's the only movie that was so bad I almost walked out on it. The only reason I didn't is because I convinced myself that t had to get better. It didn't!

Best Answer

The Passion.

Best Answer

The Stoning of Soraya M. That movie brought me to tears

Best Answer

Oh geez, there's some old movie starring Ray Milland & this black guy -- Rafer Johnson or somebody, & for some reason both their heads were transplanted onto one body. It was nothing like the ultra-gory stuff that's around now, but it was just so ludicrous, I've never forgotten it -- except for the title, ha, ha, it was like "The Incredible two-Headed Transplant," or something along those lines.

Best Answer

Not really a movie but i watched an hour documentary showing pure torture on best gore. If you're going to visit Brazil watch out lol. But a proper movie it would have to be Trainspotting. Requiem for a dream is ****** up by how depressing it is

Best Answer

I don't even remember the name of it, but it was way back before there were laws about killing animals in a film, and it was full of animal torture and sick sh*t like that. I couldn't even watch it- I stopped it after the first animal killing and never finished it.

Best Answer

Cannibal Holocaust?

Best Answer

TOYWWA's 7th birthday party...

Best Answer

To be honest, a lot of films try hard to become the most F'd up thesedays.

I'd say that A Clockwork Orange is definitely an option. Trainspotting is a good one. The Departed simply because of the end. Donnie Darko etc.

There are plenty out there.

Best Answer

2001: A Space Odyssey. It may be a "masterpiece" but it was just so damn odd!!

Best Answer

Way ahead of its time.

Best Answer

The Mist... that ending, oh wow!!!!

Best Answer

The human centipede. do yourself a favor and stay the runaway from this movie.

Best Answer

I've seen the first one, and it honestly wasn't even that ****** up. It was just a godawful movie.

Best Answer

It wasn't so much shocking as it was just a who the **** would make this ****? and how do they come up with it?

Best Answer

It was a strange film. I watched an interview with the writer/director and he said that the idea came from a 'joke' he made that a child molester he saw on TV should have his mouth sown to the *** of a truck driver. Why he thought that would make a good movie is beyond me.

Best Answer

Saw1-6. Hostel 1-2. Hobo with a shotgun. Ken park

Best Answer

I saw Django today, that was pretty messed up.

Best Answer