Buwwbles Buwwbles 26-30, F 12 Answers Jun 19 in Travel

my most freeing experience is that I decided to let go of expectations from others and just live according to my own beliefs, not expecting, not becoming attached to outcome, just living and experiencing in the unique way that I do.

Best Answer

Feeling the presence of the Holy Spirit for the first time

Best Answer

Such a beautiful thing to experience.

Best Answer

A one week camping trip by myself when I decided to ignore my identity. Yeah I had to register at the campgrounds under my name, but beyond that, I became no one. As far as I was concerned, I had no name. I just existed, and blended into my surroundings. I needed that. Very relaxing.

Best Answer

Sounds awesome.

Best Answer

It was. My coworkers noticed I was getting pretty tense, and I was one of those in charge. I was urged to go. When I came back, I was one mellow guy. I and everyone else could hardly believe the huge change for the better. :)

Best Answer

Ending a terrible relationship would be one.

Best Answer

I had a tantrum because I couldn't find my shoe a week ago

Best Answer

The day that you had a sore throat.

Best Answer

doing an act that also reduces my greed

Best Answer

Running. I love running. Not road running though, it has to be in the countryside. Love it.

Best Answer

Running definitely feels freeing.

Best Answer

Coming out to my family.

Best Answer

Divorce

Best Answer

Leaving my gf of 4 years.

Best Answer