Pene1opePitstop Pene1opePitstop 41-45, F 13 Answers Feb 6, 2013 in Hobbies

Had this girl and she wanted me to make love to her over and over again the same night,

Best Answer

Thought I got caught by the police by the sound of the sirens, but only it was the ambulance passing by. I sighed in relief. Ambulance and the police sirens sounds almost the same to me.

Best Answer

In my youth, on only my second rock-climb, when the adult had suggested I lead the first pitch, straight up what turned out to be a 110 ft pitch on a 90 ft rope.

I had known that I had had to have several attempts to get started at all.

I had no running belays between me and the ground, when I ran out of rope, several feet below the safety of a small ledge and he had to climb up that first difficult bit as I advanced, sweating copious one-inch diameter blobs of sweat onto the rock as I went.

Best Answer

when my bf and i were hitch hiking thru america.. we were looking for directions to a certain festival and this bummy guy said he could help. we were sketched out, but figured it'd be a quick thing so whatever. he led us back behind some bushes by a convenience store, to a circle of about 5 other super bums and their sickly looking dog and one woman that must have been methed out, her skin was scabbed and bloody and she looked like death.. anyways, so he was explaining where we need to go and who he was talking very angrily, "Tell 'em the OLD MAN sent you! They'll know who I am! I'm famous in that circle! blah blah blah" and we were like, great, we'll be on our way now! Then he started mumbling and ranting about how he needs money desperately and because he gave us directions, we have to take this sign and go sit infront of wal-mart and get people to give us spare change. Then in a few hours, we have to come back and give him all the money. VERY sketchy!! Not to meantion, everyone in this little bum huddle seemed ****** up on drugs and this guy was obvs very drunk. We didn't feel safe at all so we agreed to do it, took the sign and as soon as we got past those bushes we dropped the sign and ******* ran until we were out of sight. We walked about 5 miles that day, thru a very sketchy part of washington behind some airport, having no food, exhausted. Luckily we got a ride shortly after that.

Best Answer

That's tough question for me. Vietnam was frightening at times, so were my automobile and motorcycle accidents. The worst so far was three years ago when an allergic reaction to Morphine landed me in a coma for three months on life support. I'm told the doctors told my family three times I wasn't expected to make it.

Best Answer

Gun against my back in Philly. I literally went cold.

Best Answer

was in the desert , just came out of the bathroom , a cougar was standing infront of me , i was stunned for few sec then i ran like a speed runner ,was frightening moment

Best Answer

A gun in my face, "give me all the money in that safe"

Best Answer

running away from the police

Best Answer