Helping someone can be fulfilling all in itself(:

Best Answer

i havent come across someone who is really needing any help these days :(

Best Answer

There are plenty of people. There are so many volunteer places. You could adopt a grandparent, work at a soup kitchen, or donate items you don't need to those who may need it. There are so many possibilites. Good luck to you and may you make someone life easier(:

Best Answer

great ideas. thanks. donations are great. thanks again. :)

Best Answer

No problem dear(:

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

I really love the Tilt a Whirl ride at fairs, so I was thinking that this summer for my birthday I'm going to bribe the person operating the ride to let me in after hours and ride it for an hour straight.

Best Answer

something different and fun. i love those rides too

Best Answer

Well, helping someone is a really good idea. I mostly liked to spend it by going to dinner with family. You gave me a new idea, though and thanks. I also think it would be nice if people who want to throw office birthday parties would just donate some money in the birthday person's honor instead of having the gay cake and Happy Birthday song. I will have to remember this the next time I get stuck in an office on my birthday. :)

Best Answer

you are welcome. I really am sad and lonely on my bdays and this year I want to do something different. I want to have a good day tomorrow. :)

Best Answer

Tomorrow is your birthday? Well Happy Birthday. Don't worry about being sad and alone. Spend the day spoiling yourself, regardless. Who knows? Maybe you will feel better than when a bunch of people are fawning over you. My best birthdays involved doing simple things that I enjoy. Nothing spectacular. Do something that's meaningful to you and I'll bet you'll have the best birthday ever!

Best Answer

thank you so much. I am going to do just what youve said here. :)

Best Answer

well. it seems you already know what you want to do..Now you just have to decide who to help.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

you are right. i feel more confident now.

Best Answer

helping someone?<br />
how about taking the day off.. and taking that someone to somewhere real cool. somewhere they want to go and never been .. like a tourist attraction.. museum.. forest.. whatever city you're in I'm sure there's something near you that's cool to check out.

Best Answer

i dont have that someone in life right now. :(

Best Answer

Belly dancing? :P

Best Answer

lol wut

Best Answer

i can do it other days too sweetie :)

Best Answer

but you can help someone if you do that. you can help me dance again. hahaha

Best Answer

:) :) how?

Best Answer

you see, I like to learn belly dancing. you can teach me. LOL

Best Answer

that would be when I become a teacher. lol..right now im learning too. but wouldnt mind giving you some tips. :p

Best Answer

trying different sex positions all day

Best Answer

Hire a sumo suit, soo much fun

Best Answer

self flagellation

Best Answer