I've been thinking of a pregnancy test and make sure she'll open it with her parents :D
clytemnestra2 clytemnestra2 18-21, F 9 Answers Dec 16, 2013 in Embarrassing & Funny

A cuddly fish that sang happy birthday

Best Answer

You could cut a hole in a shoe box, covered in wrapping paper and christmassy bows, when she takes the lid off, she sees your man in the box......pek a boo, Merry Christmas Honey!!!'

Best Answer

Colgate.

Best Answer

Why colgate?

Best Answer

That's the most insulting, actually, because it implies she has bad breath. I think a vibrator would be hilarious.

Best Answer

lol XD

Best Answer

A banana and a couple oranges

Best Answer

Oooh I just thought of another good one a poster of some celeb she finds hot and a banana

Best Answer

lol!

Best Answer

Well I hope what ever you go with your friend gets a laugh out of it I would avoid the pregnancy test thing that might blow up in your face

Best Answer

lol XD

Best Answer

Oh I'm not kidding that could really upset the parents and cause tension between you two

Best Answer

yeah you're right

Best Answer

Just thought I should give you a warning cause I've heard about this sorta thing before as an April Fools joke dad didn't find it funny but really what dad would?

Best Answer

oh dear hopefully your gf has your sense of humor because I'd be mortified if my bf gave me that in front of my parents.

Best Answer

She's a friend not a gf ;)

Best Answer

or a diIdo.

Best Answer

yeah that too XD

Best Answer